twins

-
My wife is a identical twin - twins run in her family and we had identical twin boys. The boys are now Freshmen in High School. My grandmother was a fraternal twin - her twin was a boy. They are both dead now for a few years.
My wife is very close to her twin sister as are our boys.

she has no desire to come to USA even for a visit .......I feel sorry for her that she has never driven a big block car and had a hamburger.

To me, it's so funny that one of the highlights for you in America is the HAMBURGER!!!!

Eh gads, no big block Mopars in India??????

To me, it's so funny that one of the highlights for you in America is the HAMBURGER!!!!

OHHHH yea ......in fact after thinking about it last night I to find my adoptive parents here and asked them "who wants a Hamburger" and of course they were all for it so we went and got a hamburger and then went back to the State Fair for some more purple ice cream ......great times

Attachments

• 20130829_175648.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 20130827_201006_2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 158
OHHHH yea ......in fact after thinking about it last night I to find my adoptive parents here and asked them "who wants a Hamburger" and of course they were all for it so we went and got a hamburger and then went back to the State Fair for some more purple ice cream ......great times

So ah, what flavor is that purple ice cream??????

Hi. I am also a twin. My brother and I are very much the same. He is also a car guy and has owned his 1973 340 Duster since 1977. We also work at the same place which can be interesting at times. Bobby

I have twin cousins (girls, from my Dad's brother), twin nieces (my oldest brother's) and my wife and I have twins who are now eleven years old (boy/girl). I was thinking that the reason we had twins was they ran in my family but the Doctor told me that twins are determined by the mother. My wife was unaware of any history of twins in her family until after ours were born, but then her mother told her that her grandmother was a twin. It's strange that it can skip several generations but the reality that it is up to the mother could help explain the prevalence of female twins.

My cousin has 2 twin girls, although not identical, my other cousin has 2 friends who are twin brothers. It does seem like more sets of twins are girls.

How the heck can they be considered twins when they aren't identical?

I have never figured out the logic behind this.

Latin root word, Mr. Mullinax.

I'm in a relationship with one. Fraternal.

She doesn't look like her twin sister, but she could pass as an identical with her younger sister... Who is in a relationship with my younger brother.

This makes us twice brothers, and makes them twice sisters, which is apparently a very rare circumstance, today. It's difficult to even find information on it, online.

Amy drives an A body, but she is not a member here. At least not yet.

How the heck can they be considered twins when they aren't identical?

I have never figured out the logic behind this.

a doc told me that fraternal twins are two eggs fertilized at the same time

and identical twins are one egg and demolition derby sperm divides the egg in two and a both pieces grow.

I am not sure if I am fraternal or identical ...my sis has always been bigger and stronger .....when we were born the docs told my parents that I might not make it ....I was the second one and I was really small and weak on day one compared to her.

when we were younger (teens) we looked pretty much the same except she was taller once we were teens...now that we are older we are starting to not look alike anymore ....almost completely different (don't have current pic available)

Attachments

• CIMG0531.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 127
Are you the one crying, or the one about to cry?

Since my driver's license pic was taken, I've lost 20 pounds, gotten gray hair at the temples, and grown a grayish goatee.

When I show my license, I say "that's really my evil twin"...and then- "Oh wait, I'm the evil twin".

That REALLY messes with people's heads.

I am an identical twin. My brother is into Mopars, just new ones ('09 Challenger and '12 JKU). He married a fraternal twin and one of my best friends married an identical twin.

-
Back