Uneven tie rods and adjusters? Steering wheel alignment weirdness

-
perhaps it might not have the correct ideler or pitman arm.
That is a possibility, I bought a front end rebuild kit from PST

And the pitman arm they sent me was not correct and I had to buy the pro forged one. I'll replace the idler arm now too and see if that works

Centre links are symmetrical right? I assume having it backwards would not cause this issue.

Also this thing is leaking oil, wtf

View attachment 1716135088

Team, update on this leak. It appears that this is not just the output seal. Pic below is a pic from the engine bay and the power steering fluid (I think its is, its red) seems to be all over this too. I looked at what I think is the power steering reservoir and its empty... presumably from leaking for days.

Do I need to replace this part? This is the power steering yes? Also the video here VEED - Steer Screech shows what it sounds like, around 4 seconds in, when I steer from left to right. I got some stop leak to hopefully resolve this...

Any of your $0.02 is appreciated

IMG_3716.jpg

Team, update on this leak. It appears that this is not just the output seal. Pic below is a pic from the engine bay and the power steering fluid (I think its is, its red) seems to be all over this too. I looked at what I think is the power steering reservoir and its empty... presumably from leaking for days.

Do I need to replace this part? This is the power steering yes? Also the video here VEED - Steer Screech shows what it sounds like, around 4 seconds in, when I steer from left to right. I got some stop leak to hopefully resolve this...

Any of your $0.02 is appreciated
UPDATE:

So my GF observed after I added power steering fluid and moved the wheels back and forth saw this nut as the source of the leak, she says it flows while I am moving the steering wheel back and forth.

What do you call this? Is this the sector shaft? Do I just tighten this up?

Just so I would know what "O" ring or seal I should get and renew and how.

Thank you!

nut leak.jpg

-
Back