Unprofessional, My thoughts. Rant

-

dgully

Reaction score
So we're sitting at a stop light and a truck pulls up with music pounding away "load as hell" big 24" rims "douche rims" with a business sign/sticker in the back window- home approvement.
Well of course I can't leave it alone.. I text his number and mentioned how unprofessional it looked with loud music pounding away and of course the douche truck... "Chevy" again my opinion.

So he informs me that he makes 100k a year and the truck cost him 50k and the rims 10k, he also informed me he's insured for $2million, which doesn't mean ****...

I said I have 2 bathrooms that need built, 30x 50 shop and wife wants the kitchen remodelled, and he won't be getting my phone call...

Thanks for letting me rant..
Damn kids....

I ranted on a local website and people have already posted things about him, not good things either... But hey not my business... Nothing wrong with ranting as as one keeps it acute and not chronic...

Ok I better.. iam thinking of the ride in the dart tomorrow evening already....

It's like the 'people' who wear their pants almost down to their knees with their boxers hanging out. They are just WAITING for someone to stare or say something so that they can snap back a nasty reply.

I'm sorry, but who cares?

His business, his truck, still mostly a free country. He likes it, he apparently paid for it, he's probably not breaking any laws- so he's free to do it.

Here's a guy that apparently makes a pretty darn good living, has a skill and a job where he probably works decently hard. And you're whining about his choice of music and wheels, and posting about it on a local website without ever having done business with the man. And then ranting about it on a completely unrelated forum? And he's unprofessional? You sound like a bunch of gossipy, overzealous housewives with too much time on their hands.

Don't like his truck, his music or his attitude? Awesome, don't hire him and move on. He's probably laughing to his friends about the old fuddy-duddy that texted him about "losing" a job he didn't want or need to begin with. You sure showed him!

I'm sorry, but who cares?

His business, his truck, still mostly a free country. He likes it, he apparently paid for it, he's probably not breaking any laws- so he's free to do it.

Here's a guy that apparently makes a pretty darn good living, has a skill and a job where he probably works decently hard. And you're whining about his choice of music and wheels, and posting about it on a local website without ever having done business with the man. And then ranting about it on a completely unrelated forum? And he's unprofessional? You sound like a bunch of gossipy, overzealous housewives with too much time on their hands.

Don't like his truck, his music or his attitude? Awesome, don't hire him and move on. He's probably laughing to his friends about the old fuddy-duddy that texted him about "losing" a job he didn't want or need to begin with. You sure showed him!
I am capable of doing all that stuff myself, but I wouldn`t hire the idiot anyway! Anybody that stupid, can`t do a decent job.

so you judged the book by its cover.

lets get this straight. you got upset because his music that you apparently didn't like was too loud, his taste in wheels and manufacture didn't match yours.. yea you're cool.. get over yourself man..

so you judged the book by its cover.

lets get this straight. you got upset because his music that you apparently didn't like was too loud, his taste in wheels and manufacture didn't match yours.. yea you're cool.. get over yourself man..
Call it what u want , don` give a rats ***! Bet u got a car w/ donk wheels on it !

Absolutely I'll judge a business/behavior by it's cover...

There are a lot of people out there who do not understand the old car world.

To them, an old "polluter" pulling up next to them with an obnoxious v8 rumble and quick take off, or burnout is just as annoying as you found that "douche" truck.

we all have to live among each other and not everyone likes what you like and vice versa. Texting him was going too far.

Again it was just a rant. My opinion, but after talking to a few people and a criminal research , he has 3 felonies and paid $75k fines, sometimes gut feeling and judgement works

Again it was just a rant. My opinion, but after talking to a few people and a criminal research , he has 3 felonies and paid $75k fines, sometimes gut feeling and judgement works
and now you're stalking him lol. This clown isn't worth your energy.

Stalking yes, like I said I need a remodel and a shop built, so I like to research before hiring a contractor, and get others opinion.

This is why none of my trucks have ever been lettered.

Stalking yes, like I said I need a remodel and a shop built, so I like to research before hiring a contractor, and get others opinion.
You already told him you had no intention of hiring him. Goosfrabba brother! Let it go and move on.

Contractor driving like a dick,hit the e-mail address and he denied being in the area. Turns out the employee took the company truck and was conducting cash side jobs....oops-my bad. I did get an apology and a thank you.

I have been considering placing my logo on my truck,i try to be nice on the roads, but some times i just need to get a little agressive with bad drivers. City drivers have no gravel road etiquette.

Unprofessional, would not hire. Same scene the other day, pounding music and the lyrics repeated the n-word over and over. If I had kids with me I would not want them hearing it. I wouldn't text someone like that and have them know my phone number.

He won! He got to you,All that effort is a "hey look at me" effort. It worked.
Yeah, he got the attention he wanted and he was noticed. But it was for the wrong reasons, and a negative one at that, so how is that helpful? With the music blaring away it also shows the disrespect he has for other people, not everyone is going to want to hear his choice of music. Finally, his response to the text really shows his I'm important, you're not, attitude.

Sounds like drug money to me. Unless he charges veneered cabinets as solid wood......

-
Back