Update on Curtis. AKA Waggin. Alive but needs help!

-
Just sent you a paypal. Hope and pray for courage and strength to pull thru these lonely times, Joe

FWIW, it does not matter if you cannot send anything. I know Curtis would appreciate your posting of a get well message or thoughts and prayers. He would do the same for any of us.
thank You all so much, the prayers are working and although I am sad and in pain I can walk now, I can eat solid food and my head does not hurt as bad, the prayers are the best I got great news today, the funeral home called and I have an appointment in the morning with Mary's daughter and I got to have Doodlebug (Mary's dog) for the night :) Thank You all so much for everything especially the prayers :) I will try to get pic's of doodlebug

I was able to send something to help you out. I'm very sorry for your losses, and for your injuries. Hope you get better soon.

:( :( I feel absolutely terrible about the tragedy that has happened to my friend & fellow FABO member Curtis/waggin. Losing your sweetheart as well as your pup while almost losing your own life has got to be 1 of the worst feelings. I understand when he mentioned that he would trade places to have them back....ugh :(

If there's enough members interested in donating items, I would be happy to spearhead an auction to help with expenses.

Post up some add'l members that might be in with items to donate & I'll get this going....

In the meantime, prayers are being sent for Curtis' continued recovery, both physically & emotionally.

I'm tapped out at the moment, but if you all wanna do another auction, I have a few things I dug out but not in time for the cosig auction. Or if not, I'll post them up for sale and 100% of the proceeds can go directly to Waggin

Sadly we're going through a pretty strapping time right now (will be for at least 2 months) and I honestly way overspent on the last auction but if someone wants to get an auction together I'll donate what I can or dig around for something to sell.

Get well soon Curtis, can't imagine what you much be going through. May God be with and bless you and Mary's family

6pk2goDemon you are a glutton for punishment! Thanks for stepping up again. I sure I can come up with something for the auction.

So sorry Curtis, I will send many prayers your way bud. I haven't used my paypal in months, i'll see what I can do...if my PP doesn't work, I will PM you for an address and send something in the mail for you...get well bud and keep your chin up

Curt, once upon a time, I lost my wife and you were on of the ones who welcomed me into your home, no questions asked. What a day to hang out together, and I remember you asking me if I wanted to stay the weekend.

We haven't spoken more than a few words since then, but I still consider you a friend. I'm deeply sorry for you loss and want you know, that door swings both ways. Ever find yourself in New York that door will be open, no questions asked.

Curtis
So sorry to hear of this horrible accident and loss of Mary.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sending what i can to help.
You were the best helping me when i first started selling parts on FABO.

Bruce

I have a 67 inst bezel and complete set of headliner bows for a notchback and dome lamp with cover n harness from notchback. Ill post pics later. I can offer seperately or as a package.
Heartfelt condolences Waggin.

Curt, once upon a time, I lost my wife and you were on of the ones who welcomed me into your home, no questions asked. What a day to hang out together, and I remember you asking me if I wanted to stay the weekend.

We haven't spoken more than a few words since then, but I still consider you a friend. I'm deeply sorry for you loss and want you know, that door swings both ways. Ever find yourself in New York that door will be open, no questions asked.

all of Ya'll know the door is always open here if someone is in need, some of my pains are feeling better, my shoulder is the worst of the physical pain, my mind and heart is a different story

I'm sure geof is up to his ears in medical bills, I will be covered in them for mary and I. auction off the waggin anything over 4500$ goes to Nella car as is where is runs, drives starts stops good tires good battery yes I am serious I will get pic's on my phone will have to text them to somebody my phone is junky

That is a big hearted thing to do Curtis. It sure would be good if you didn't have to sell your car. It's who you are!

everyone knows you by the waggin, that is such a generous thing to offer. Prayers still be said for you too

-
Back