Valiant Wayfarer AP6 UTE

-

Pscuda65

Reaction score
One of my bucket list cars arrived here in the U.S. over the Summer. I wanted to see if others share the same passion.

E1A26841-AD7A-4A1B-949C-7223FF82D5C4.jpeg

I'd love to have one for a daily, but I'd convert to left hand drive.

edit: brain fart I meant left...

Last edited:
KOOL! is it in your garage? gonna convert it to left hand steering? looking forward to the progress. if given a choice, I'd do the Dart station wagon version and make it look like a 69 Dart wagon, 1 of none here. good luck with the project!

LHD if fine, so is center drive & RHD too.

At the airport, we had some of each.

Any driver can adapt to what the key fits.

Last edited:
I wish Mopar made a UTE here, Chevy and Ford had there version, What is up with that.

And the D50 doesn't count.

well, your just going to have to get a hold of that bondo bucket demon that pops up every few months

I would not mind an Aussie Ute at all, but I would prefer a wagon.

Did Jeff get it into the states for you?

KOOL! is it in your garage? gonna convert it to left hand steering? looking forward to the progress. if given a choice, I'd do the Dart station wagon version and make it look like a 69 Dart wagon, 1 of none here. good luck with the project!
I have the siblings in the driveway under tarps at the moment. I’m leaning on keeping them right hand drive. I might do a “what if” Formula S version with the other since it is sans motor and front suspension. It’s kinda of neat seeing how they engineered the steering on the opposite side.

I did it on my own. It took a big leap of faith, trusting complete strangers with thousands of dollars.

My pal Jeff exports cars & parts to AU & imports cars & stuff from there too. He is in CA, so I wondered.

Hi Just wondering how you made out with this cool project + where did you find the ute, how much was it and how much to import? super cool, always wanted one.
He was last seen December - 8-2018.

The world may never know……

-
Back