-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70SwingerGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So as the title says, Im looking for a a couple sets of these grommets, Ive found exactly what I need at Detroit Muscle Technologies but of course, they wont ship to Canada. Ive gone through my list of suppliers but cannot find anyone else who supplies them, does anyone know of some other supplier of these?
Thanks for any help.
grommets.jpg

I found them on ebay listed through megapartsusa. they have their own website and a phone number you could call to see if they ship to canada

So as the title says, Im looking for a a couple sets of these grommets, Ive found exactly what I need at Detroit Muscle Technologies but of course, they wont ship to Canada. Ive gone through my list of suppliers but cannot find anyone else who supplies them, does anyone know of some other supplier of these?
Thanks for any help.
View attachment 1716218311

Call these guys.

They are a DMT reseller.

A Body – National Mo-Parts

Megaparts ships to Canada. Nigel at National Moparts resells for DMT, ever since Jim became a PITA and won't ship North anymore to individuals.

Go check out the plumbing supply isle in Home hardware. You can generally find some tap washers that will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back