W9 headers?

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Where can I get or how much should I expect to pay for some raised port W9 headers Can Anyone refer me to a shop in the mid atlantic area?

I can't help you on this one, but tell me (I looked and looked) what the heck do w9 heads even bolt to? Heck I thought the w series only had w2 and w5.

I can't help you on this one, but tell me (I looked and looked) what the heck do w9 heads even bolt to? Heck I thought the w series only had w2 and w5.

I have a R1 block stroked to 416... 48*

Thanks for letting me know because that was starting them bother the hell out me.

Dude they are in CA.. I need someone in the mid atlantic (NC,VA,MD,PA)

Dude...ever hear of UPS...lol

excuse me i did not check your location...you should have put that in your original post...so left coast people do not reply

Dude...ever hear of UPS...lol

excuse me i did not check your location...you should have put that in your original post...so left coast people do not reply

yeah... but it's gonna be hard to fit my car in a box that I can carry through a standard size door..

lol

last time i bought a set of headers...they UPS the headers...i did not ship the car...lol

Looks like a thread gone bad. No results on geting what they wanted.

USCG, your gonna have to beat the bushes for a place. Around here, theres Kook's headers. They are outragously priced though. IMO, you can learn to weld up headers before you can save up the cash and come up with a reason to over pay someone to do them for you.

Just thinking out loud.

Yeah I'm actually going to contact Ryan @ shadydell bc he has a W9 car too.

We do build custom header and can ship them right too you. We have an A body and an E body we build them on right here at the shop. We race and specialze in Mopars. The only problem is youll have to ship us a head as we dont have one, we can use our shortblock, but dont have that particular head. Call us if you need anything.

Mark Lelchook
perfweldheaders.com

-
Back