Wanted stock hood for 73 dart sport/ 73 dart swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you were closer because I have a good hood for your car! Are you going to the Mopar Nats in Columbus this year?

Joe

probly not but how much are you asking for your hood? thanks Mopar65

mopar65, I have sent you a email with pictures of a hood that I have for sell in NW Arkansas.

there is someone trying to give one away it was posted 5/7/2009. i think it's in Cleavland.

i sent ya an email i have for FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:toothy10::toothy10:-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

I have a hood that is pretty much MINT! Rock solid, no stripped threads, originalblack paint. The only thing to point out (nothing major) it appears like something was sitting on the battery and they tried to close the hood. It a very small ding on it which is an easy fix. Other than that, the hood is mint. I live in Jackson, Mississippi and could meet you in Memphis with it if you are interested.

I also have other 73 Dart Sport parts if you are interested.

Justin
"CornDog"

Ive got a couple nice hoods. Im in SW Missouri, near Joplin.

Dude's gonna have enough hoods to build a fort!!! I wish I could find half as many 70-72 hoods. I need one

Justin
"CornDog"

I count twelve hoods.... including the two that I have. Is the market flooded? haha. It's bad that some people can't even give them away

Justin
"CornDog"

Sorry for taking so long to respond back. I have been real busy here lately. I know that is no excuse. I really wanted to thank everybody that responded to my post and sent me pictures. also i did not know that there were that many hoods out there lol I wish you guys that had hoods for free lived closer. but just wanted to say i found a hood today.so just wanted to say thanks to every one. Mopar65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back