Warning about Ebay

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
Warning about EBay

If you buy stuff online, check out the seller carefully. A friend of mine just spent $95, plus tax, on a ***** enlarger.

Bastards sent him a magnifying glass.

The only instruction said, "Do not use in sunlight."

Well the magnifying glass probably works as good as "the real one" plus you can use it for other stuff

Son of a B*TCH thats is a good one, a BIT harsh but damn funny!!!!
big_rofl.gif
big_rofl.gif
big_rofl.gif
big_rofl.gif

I bet for $20 they will throw in tweezers and make it a kit.....

Judge Judy had a case where the seller sold a PICTURE of an i-phone for $80 bucks. The guys defense was the ad showed an obvious reprint of a picture of an i-phone, and the ad said "photo of product, you get only what is in the photo"..which was a photo! Well, Judge Judy was not too happy and tore that guy a new one. I think she awarded the plantiff the maximum allowed under law for small claims, way more than they guy was asking.

That's for us who have a teeny weenie! lol

Warning about EBay

If you buy stuff online, check out the seller carefully. A friend of mine just spent $95, plus tax, on a ***** enlarger.

---------------------LOL------------------

He better get vaccinated for "SMALL COX"!!!!

Judge Judy had a case where the seller sold a PICTURE of an i-phone for $80 bucks. The guys defense was the ad showed an obvious reprint of a picture of an i-phone, and the ad said "photo of product, you get only what is in the photo"..which was a photo! Well, Judge Judy was not too happy and tore that guy a new one. I think she awarded the plantiff the maximum allowed under law for small claims, way more than they guy was asking.

Saw that episode and boy did she ever rip him a new one.

Warning about EBay

I know that friend of yours! He's the one that his wife says he is a sledge hammer driving a TACK!

-
Back