Was at the lawyer's office this morning,ineritance

-

amoparlady

Reaction score
Was at the lawyer's office this morning,inheritance.Was with a neighbor I knew for a long time that passed when I lived at home.He passed away 2 weeks ago and luckily his will was put in a trust.I remember as a kid he had a 1970 Plymouth Cuda' with the 440 6 pack and 4 speed.I loved this car a lot since and knew he still had it.He would give me a ride in it.I did not know he put me in the will to inherit it.He had no kids and the lawyer mentioned me.Said I inherited a 1970 Plymouth Cuda,was happy to hear this getting the title and copy of his death certificate.Getting it titled in my name on Friday.

Wow sorry for your loss but congrats to your inheritance!

Sorry for your loss for sure. Thats pretty awesome that you were thought of as the one who should get the Cuda. Please post PICS when you have them.
-

Sorry about your friend. Take good care of it. 440-6 cars are nearly as valuable as hemi cars, depending on options

That is totally awesome. What a Nice Way to say that he cared for you and that he appreciated Your Friendship . Sorry for the loss of Your Friend

He was a good friend and knew I loved that car.It is the first car that made me Mopar fanatic.

That is special for sure. Sorry for your loss. Take care of the car and enjoy it.

Usually takes 30 days or so for an estate to start moving, have to find out if the deceased owes anyone money.

Usually takes 30 days or so for an estate to start moving, have to find out if the deceased owes anyone money.
The will was put in a living trust so it does not have to end up in court.No money owed on anything,car is paid off

It was mighty nice of him to have the interior done for you while on his death bed. mighty nice. :rolleyes:.....

You best get it in your possession as soon as you can.

This whole deal smells.

Do a solid…. Dan the Man needs a car thats already in good shape. Put his name on the title and you won’t even be out a dime!

Any update?
MV5BMDdmYTk2OTUtODI4NC00NWNlLTk4ODItNjIzZGVlZTY3OGU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODYyNTkwMDc@._V1_.jpg

-
Back