We are building a Barracuda for Ann Wilson of 'Heart'

-

69 Cuda 440

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
We are building a Barracuda for Ann Wilson of 'Heart'.

A 1969 Barracuda '383-S' Fastback.

To follow the paint pattern of the 'Dreamboat Annie' album.

White {Exterior}, with a 'Red' {383-S} upper-body side stripe.

The Barracuda will be part of a photo shoot with the Wilson Sisters,
and short music video.

That is so cool! Saw 'em in concert twice back in the late '70s-early '80s (my memories of those times are a bit cloudy. Lol). Great shows and great times!

Back in the day...

[ame]https://youtu.be/4gpNqB4dnT4[/ame]

I saw them in 1985 or 86, ( I cant remember, but it was mid 80's when they were popular) Wasn't a bad show , I bet they still rock.

That's cool. Keep us "abreast" of the build.

Almost a natural to include the Plymouth logo hart somewhere.

Isn't "Barracuda" on "Little Queen"?

Saw them in '85, '05, and '12.

Those goofy-***, liberal, egotists? We did a meet and greet with them 2 years ago. I enjoyed "their" music in the 70's-early 80's, and some of their pre-written huge hits of the late 80's. Since then...............same old **** in older pkgs with bigger heads. They're real egotists.

In this thread this song of 'Heart' should be mentioned:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oClEGOZLUqQ"]Heart - Barracuda (HQ official video music) - YouTube[/ame]

...maybe that's why the choose a Barracuda for restoration..

Who's "we", white man? Lol! Do you have a shop in Wilton? I'm up in Waterbury.

Those goofy-***, liberal, egotists? We did a meet and greet with them 2 years ago. I enjoyed "their" music in the 70's-early 80's, and some of their pre-written huge hits of the late 80's. Since then...............same old **** in older pkgs with bigger heads. They're real egotists.

Well they are from Seattle, so whu'ja xplect? I like their music. Anns voice ain't what it used' to be course neither are some of the rest of us. I guess nobody broke your arm dragging you down there, eh?

Almost a natural to include the Plymouth logo hart somewhere.

Isn't "Barracuda" on "Little Queen"?

Saw them in '85, '05, and '12.

That is correct.

'Barracuda ' is on the 'Little Queen' album which was released in May 1977.

Of course the song 'Barracuda' had nothing to do with the car.

We're finishing up on a restoration of an original 1969 Barracuda Fastback,
383-S.

White {exterior}, with Red upper-body stripe with 383-S decal.

Interior will be red as well. Bucket seats and console.

The only 'non-stock' item, will be the use of American VNT71R ~ 5-Spoke
Chrome Wheels, {ie; American Torq-Thrust}.

Will be small 2" lettering of 'Dreamboat Annie' on the upper-section of the door
panels, just below the window.

The audio system has not yet been decided on, as of yet.

I saw 'Heart' many times from 1976 thru September 1979, when Roger Fisher
was on Lead Guitar.

"Cook With Fire", is one of their best hard-rock songs, that few people know about.

See below

Saturday Night ~ September 2, 1978 ~ "Portland Jam 78"
Portland International Raceway ~ Portland, Oregon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ov1glkGWXgM

Sometimes you just have to disconnect from politics. I love Heart's music. They are gifted musicians. Still hotties too.

Kinda like with The Allman Brothers Band. I probably don't share a single political view that they do, yet I love their music. No other band on Earth IMO is as good at playing the type music they do.

Some people simply cannot separate politics from anything. To me they make for some really seriously depressing people.

Sometimes you just have to disconnect from politics. I love Heart's music. They are gifted musicians. Still hotties too.

Kinda like with The Allman Brothers Band. I probably don't share a single political view that they do, yet I love their music. No other band on Earth IMO is as good at playing the type music they do.

Some people simply cannot separate politics from anything. To me they make for some really seriously depressing people.

X2. I love Heart. Heck I love Bon Jovi and don't agree with all his views. I even like songs that are sung by bands that I hate! Lol! You can always find something you don't agree with in anything if you dig deep enough, sometimes you just gotta seperate it and like something anyway. If that all makes sense...

Very Correct Rusty,

I can't add to that, because I'm involved with their management on this project.

My thoughts......... Just Play The Damn Music.

Totally great idea,been a Heart fan ,since the AM top 40 days.

I remember hearing "Magic Man" and then "Barracuda" on AM radio.

Two of the first "rock" songs I remember liking.

Howard Leese was no slouch (and plays the early stuff dead on), but Roger Fischer was an innovator and more gutsy.

I like "Sing Child".

I saw them two years ago when they toured with Jason Bonham. They rocked out about ten Zepplin songs for their encore, in addition to playing their hits earlier. Still sounded pretty good to me. I don't really care what ANY artist has to say politically.

-
Back