We got snow

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
It is not very often we get snow here in the valley in Or. Got about 2-3 inches. Sure made it fun driving to work this morning. Plus just about t-boned some idiot who pulled out right in front of me. I think my front bumper did clip his rear one. But at first I thoiught for sure I was going to slam him right in the drivers side. G/f's son took these pic of it.

Yeah, snow is nice if you don`t have to drive in it! It`s been a wierd winter here in Va. so far,..... daytime temps in the 60`s?

Don't ya just love those drivers that do that.... It's been a real easy winter here in Pa. so far too but they say it's about to change. Be Safe !!!

im in south dakota and we havnt got crap for snow i think we got 1-2 inches all year :toothy7: good and bad. but its still really cold, so the cuda is on hold, and its driving me nuts

Yeah I like the snow, but it only last for a day or two and it;s gone. Now we have to wory about ice on the roads. So that should make for some more fun driving. Glad I have the day off tomorrow. Think I am just going to stay around the house.

dartcuda said:
Yeah I like the snow, but it only last for a day or two and it;s gone. Now we have to wory about ice on the roads. So that should make for some more fun driving. Glad I have the day off tomorrow. Think I am just going to stay around the house.
Injoy your day off dartcuda.
Here it has been in the 50's and 60 too,But a blast of rain'sleet and snow could get close. this week end.And you are rite the ice thing will be bad.

I forgot.

Tell your grandfother we injoyed the pic of the snow.
I have not seen any this year.

Weird weather here in Mid MI. the little bit of snow we do get melts as soon as it hit the ground. Today 40deg. and rain. New Studs, Runners, Slides, filled the gas and oil the Ski Doo is ready to go.

RPM said:
in springfeild ?????

wow did the town close down ?

lol

-RPM

Lol..........Nope. Kind of slowed it down tho. Most of the workers made it in. And Most of the schools closed, Other than taht it was just another day. Now we have the ice this morning. Sure glad I don't have to go in to work today.

We got some of the white stuff on its way to NH right now. Fortunatly most of the locals have seen enough snow that they know how to handle themselves, its the bloody tour-ons on the way to the ski areas you gotta watch out for!

-LY

Here in central Pa. we just got our first inch 2 days ago.
It's been unusually warm this winter but it's supposed to get alot colder next week.:sad:

-
Back