We want lenna (cudachick) back in chat

-
She is watching my webcam. I'm sure she will be back soon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgW_Zt60ozM"]YouTube- Peter Griffin dances to MGMT - The Electric Feel[/ame]

Where are you Leanna? Is there anybody out there? just nod if you can hear me

Leanna, reboot your computer. I came back from a walk and mine did the same thing.

I miss ya all too, believe me. LMAO @ the Pink Floyd renditions ...

C'mon now, I hear you're feelin down
I can ease your pain
Get you in the chat again ............ :-D

Relax, I need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me ... which operating system you're using?

LOL!!! I better quit or it's gonna be another Redhead Went Down To Georgia thang again. :-D

Lenna did you ever try logging in on a different computer? Or trying a different log in? It shouldnt make a difference but we wanna see you back.

I think she powdercoated herself into a corner and can't get out.

Either that or its raining heavily on a tin roof in the back shandy again.

Randy, so do I.

Josh, I just tried it under my "other" screen name CudaChick and got the same result -- just a blank blue screen with some swirly background graphics. Apparently I show up on the visitors' list (I surprisingly received a PM from Bruce awhile back) but except for that one PM box once I don't see section dividers, typing from anybody or the chatroom attendees' listing. Videos and games work just fine so I know it's not the video card. I haven't tried it on the other computer -- Windows Vista -- yet but will. Just one of those FABO mysteries of the universe I guess.

John ..... <kick> :-D Your memory deserves a Good Guy Alert all its own.

I'm delighted to report that Billy's new computer with Windows Vista got me right in the door last night when I tried it. Nobody was there to talk with or witness it, but it WORKED!!! :-D

Now all I have to do is get his butt outta that chair at night so I can come visit with ya all again.

-
Back