We've come a long way baby.

-

Loosenutz

Big Member
Reaction score
Well it's been 26 months and counting. Hard to believe that it's the same car I started with. Never thought it would turn out this great but I don't think I'd do it all over again. Way more work and time than I ever expected. All these finished cars for sale look like a bargain now. Here's the build thread, enjoy!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=106957

24bc836c.jpg

681bec6f.jpg

f4c521fa.jpg

20120731_120039.jpg

20120731_120024-1.jpg

20120715_105910.jpg

2012-05-06_13-39-39_615.jpg

Well done !!!!! Holy man just looking at it the chevy's will poop in there pants!!!! Nice selection of color!!!! and that dash is outstanding!!!!!!!!! Steve

What are those seats from--I'm interested!!!!! Steve

I love it! :prayer: I want to do a very very similar build with my 68 Dart, but I'm sure it will take me 3 to 4 times as long and not nearly as good as yours. :D You have an amazing attention to detail! :happy2: Well anyways, here's my template I get to start with, not nearly as bad as your original canvas.

IMAG0686.jpg

I love it! :prayer: I want to do a very very similar build with my 68 Dart, but I'm sure it will take me 3 to 4 times as long and not nearly as good as yours. :D You have an amazing attention to detail! :happy2: Well anyways, here's my template I get to start with, not nearly as bad as your original canvas.

IMAG0686.jpg

Thanks, I still have quite a bit of work to do but at least it's drive-able. You definitely have a much better start then I did. Nice looking Dart. If I were to do it all over again I would start with one in better condition.

Right now mine is a decent driver. The previous owners cut corners and did some shady work, so I am trying to work out all of the little bugs and fix the shady conversions before I do anything real major. This is my first project so I am going to build her as slow as possible and try to maintain the driver status as long as possible. I also need to build up my tools. Can you say :newb:?

I shopped around and found places cheaper than Summit but none had both the left and right for some reason. I ended up buying from Summit with price matches to Amazon. With the adapters it came to a little under $700.

-
Back