What 1 FABO member would you like to have as a neighbor?

-
Well, we have a contestant here that just LOVES those little things!! I can think of a few ideas if you can get the gun to shoot em!! As a matter of fact, a handful of them at a time would be better!!....

Well, we have a contestant here that just LOVES those little things!! I can think of a few ideas if you can get the gun to shoot em!! As a matter of fact, a handful of them at a time would be better!!....

I don't know who you are talking about :D:D:D :hello2:

Pretty happy where we are. Now if a couple or three of yall wanna come carve you out 1/2 acre a piece.........

Well then.....I guess a certain someone is going to have some troubles with the gators...

Im state member? 10sec340!

East coast member? RustyRatRod

Mike Liston! 1 phone call with him and I get the great guy vibe alert! LOL

I left LeAnna out because that would just be a big bag of trouble. LOL!

Yeah, Rani would be on the other shore trying to catch all the tater tots.... :hello2:

I was thinking of pinning her down with mortar fire till the gators got there, then you swing by on the boat and ill jump in, then.........oh yea, those cold ones and that BBQ you was mentioning....yep, complete with any leftover Tator tots!!

Does this sound a little too much like that duck show to anyone???...

Yeah, Rani would be on the other shore trying to catch all the tater tots.... :hello2:

well we cant let any go to waste ....that would be criminal ....a dropped tater has a 15 sec. rule, from the time its noticed

I was thinking of pinning her down with mortar fire till the gators got there, then you swing by on the boat and ill jump in, then.........oh yea, those cold ones and that BBQ you was mentioning....yep, complete with any leftover Tator tots!!

Does this sound a little too much like that duck show to anyone???...

Just put lots of Sonic Tater Tots with Ketchup in her way plus a computer linked up to FABO and you will have no problem getting away from the gators.

well we cant let any go to waste ....that would be criminal ....a dropped tater has a 15 sec. rule, from the time its noticed

From the time it is noticed?? What if it is already fuzzy by the time it is spotted?

Honestly, none of you....like my privacy to much, that is why there is a locked gate at the edge of the property and I do not answer the phone. But there are several that I most definitely would NOT want....

Even me??:sad5: say it isn't so :cry::cry:

Ohhhhhhhh Tracy, that was bad ..........

We all loved Bruce but you're right -- I doubt if any of us want him for a neighbor anytime soon. RIP buddy -- you're missed around here.

-
Back