What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
20181212_154053.jpg
Hasn't seen a drop of rain or a wet road in 15+ years. If the roads are dry tomorrow, (after the deep freeze and snow) I'm gonna make a nuisance of myself around Avon, IN!!

Driving the old Dodge Warlock in the rain.... This Biotch is not made of sugar... Rust Never Sleeps.... Ask Neal Young !!!!!!

She got uncovered and will be dismantled this week to send to a place where it can get a shiny new coat and some much needed bodywork touch ups........

JW

Image1737361833.jpg

View attachment 1715284533 Hasn't seen a drop of rain or a wet road in 15+ years. If the roads are dry tomorrow, (after the deep freeze and snow) I'm gonna make a nuisance of myself around Avon, IN!!

Don’t blame ya. It costs a lot to get them sweet and spending a few weekends cleaning up the mess after a rain drive is not worth it. It happens some times and not afraid of it, just hate the re-detailing afterwards.

Took two drives in mine today. The weather was perfect here in Northwest Georgia.

Yesterday was better up near Dawsonville! Rain this morning. But still warm for February! I ran everything I own yesterday after that cold week, including the genset in the coach. Best was a nice 70 mile jaunt in the Fish!

Took two drives in mine today. The weather was perfect here in Northwest Georgia.

Gotta take every good weekend this time of year to enjoy! Shortly that nasty pollen will cover everything!

Last edited:
Yesterday was better up near Dawsonville! Rain this morning. But still warm for February! I ran everything I own yesterday after that cold week, including the genset in the coach. Best was a nice 70 mile jaunt in the Fish!

I took mine for a 40 miles ride Friday after work. I managed to get home around 4:30 and thought, its so nice, I got to get the Barracuda out. Today was just two rides to the store. But where we live it's 10 miles to the store, lol.

Of course, both times I stopped, a guy came up and told me about his experience in a 66 Barracuda. It's great to take them back to the good old days!

I took mine for a 40 miles ride Friday after work. I managed to get home around 4:30 and thought, its so nice, I got to get the Barracuda out. Today was just two rides to the store. But where we live it's 10 miles to the store, lol.

Of course, both times I stopped, a guy came up and told me about his experience in a 66 Barracuda. It's great to take them back to the good old days!

It is great, isn't it?

Except the only people that ever come up to talk to me about when they owned a Lancer are the little old ladies who drove one to choir practice. :eek:

Last edited:
Today I am getting the donar Dart out of the shop after pulling the 904 Tranny this past Saturday. Then to the transmission shop to drop it off. Then clean up tools and transmission fluid. Pic of donar attached.

It is great, isn't it?

Except the only people that ever come up to talk to me about when the owned a Lancer are the little old ladies who drove one to choir practice. :eek:

When I was 15 years old I pumped gas at a garage. This old gal came in driving a Toad and when I checked her oil, it was all engine. I didn't know the difference between a small block or a big block, but it took up the entire engine bay.

One time she came in for gas when I wasn't working and told the attendant she would come back when I got into work. I suppose that was my first time getting a response from flirting, lol.

When I was 15 years old I pumped gas at a garage. This old gal came in driving a Toad and when I checked her oil, it was all engine. I didn't know the difference between a small block or a big block, but it took up the entire engine bay.

One time she came in for gas when I wasn't working and told the attendant she would come back when I got into work. I suppose that was my first time getting a response from flirting, lol.
My first job (age 16-21) was at an auto parts store on the west side of Indy. I got the same thing! I know exactly what you're talking about.

Sat in the garage drinking whisky with a buddy and talked about the Dart and his Defender 90 build.

WOW......very tough to top that photo......Did get my back glass in today on to some beer....wow.

IMG_3407.JPG

-
Back