What crate engines is everyone using??

-
I have also heard conflicting reports on MM's stuff, some swear by them and others swear at them. Kind of rough on me doing business with them and they are pretty much in my back yard. I had OU812 ship a set of heads cross country and they were still better priced than MM. Food for thought.

Bob

This all good stuff for guys like me who not only do not have the tools but also the ability, etc. We must rely on others to get what we need. I am looking for some one in the Grand Rapids Michigan area myself.

Thanks to all.

local machine shops rock.

most of them would be glad to take a crate engine and balance/blueprint for you.
the cost would be well worth it imo. they would spot any problems and you would be good to go.

if you want to just buy something to bolt in, then use one of the builders here that people give kudos to. if you go out on ebay and buy a crate and just want to bolt it in and drive, good luck.

Gosselin automotive out of north bridge mass , you get a custom built motor and krate motor pricing , Jim is straight up guy and great to deal with

-
Back