What did you get from Santa?

-

Way cool! Just be careful on that thing....
8)

I am. I've already bought a very nice DOT approved Bell helmet, Alpinestars leather jacket (it has padding built in) is being shipped, Alpinestars gloves with carbon fiber knuckle protector. I haven't decided on the pants yet but I do have some sturdy riding boots already. So I'm trying to armor up.

My friend asked me "Is that going to be your Christmas present for this year?" and I said "Yes!"

I got a new wireless keyboard and mouse for this puter.

Thats a nice bike mullinax. Goes with your cuda good haha. I got money, 2 shirts, One being a rambler shirt :), CD's, and a few other nick nacks. Hopefully the money can go towards a car and I should get more. And oh ya, we got pops a snowblower. Realized we needed it after this 21 inches of snow.

LOL.

My wife was very athletic in school but not so now. Shes not over weight just doesn't get much exercise. She rules at tennis!
I tried the boxing yesterday and went 27 rounds before loosing an unanimous decision in match 9. That was a workout. I was sweating bullets. Great upper body workout.
I know what you mean. I played several rounds on the boxing and couldn't hardly lift my arms afterwards. My wife rules on bowling. My son went to tennis camp so he pretty much whips us on that.

Man! I got my daughter a stereo for her room. I think I made a big mistake cause the walls are pounding along with my head. I'm at the other end of the house in the computer room and I can feel the desk vibrating.

Man! I got my daughter a stereo for her room. I think I made a big mistake cause the walls are pounding along with my head. I'm at the other end of the house in the computer room and I can feel the desk vibrating.

Uh oh! Sounds a lot of watts and woofers.

I got a new shirt and a piece of azz, and they were both to big!

LOL!

i got a well needed new pair of work boots,
some car detailing products
a 5th or crown royal
my gf got me a few packs of cigs and a 1/24 scale 340 duster model

I got an eco watch and 3 sets of suspenders. I think someone doesnt like my butt crack.lol Or maybe the gifts send a subliminal message. Time to hide the crack. Either way lol

Nothing yet. I'm here all alone by myself. :sad5: :crybaby:
It's just me, the bottle and some tunes. :cheers: :drinkers: :headbang:

I'm supposed to go to my parent's place tomorrow, but the weather is calling for freezing rain. So Christmas might get put off until Sunday.

Monday, I'm going to check out a pair of rust free doors for my Demon. I really only need a passenger door but he'll only sell them as a pair...... for $200 :cheers: Right now there's a '73+ style door on the Demon. I'd like to have the doors match.

Merry Christmas from me to me....... :bootysha: :hello2:

Wylde1.

005.jpg

DSCF2918 Duster Doors.jpg

DSCF2919 Duster Doors.jpg

DSCF2920 Duster Doors.jpg

DSCF2923 Duster Doors.jpg

DSCF2924 Duster Doors.jpg

DSCF2928 Duster Doors.jpg

I bought my own christmas mostly this year. Ruger gp-100 357 mag, Remmington 870 express super mag 12 gauge, New 08 honda trx 700xx quad. What I got that I didnt buy. Nice camo Coat, New computer chair, Gun cleaning kit with stand.

....now don't get all bent out of shape..........still got my Dart.......but now have a 2010 F-150 with all kinds of bells and whistles. Too many trans/rear problems with 2 previous RAMS

I am. I've already bought a very nice DOT approved Bell helmet, Alpinestars leather jacket (it has padding built in) is being shipped, Alpinestars gloves with carbon fiber knuckle protector. I haven't decided on the pants yet but I do have some sturdy riding boots already. So I'm trying to armor up.

My friend asked me "Is that going to be your Christmas present for this year?" and I said "Yes!"

Smart man.
Dress for the slide not for the ride.

Be careful on that thing Brother, please.

1. An "I Love Spice" hot spicey foods cook book

2. Cordless B&D Screwdriver

3. Pittsburgh Steelers Framed picture showing the uniforms throughout their history.

4. South Park daily desk calendar

5. Great basket with a bottle of "beer cheese bread: and numerous home made confections from my daughter.

Merry Christmas to all

FF

....now don't get all bent out of shape..........still got my Dart.......but now have a 2010 F-150 with all kinds of bells and whistles. Too many trans/rear problems with 2 previous RAMS

yeah the Ram transmissions need the transGo shift kit from the factory cause they shift like mush.

Oh, I got to watch the Wife and kids open up some cool stuff, but it seems santa forgot about me this year, oh well.

I think it's because that orange, loud, striped thing I have in the garage makes up for a few christmas' and then some.

-
Back