what do you all think about this

-
First glance = Awesome in my opionion. . The wheels in the rear are not under the wheel opening just right. Plus why did they not build it on a Dakota frame and drive train? I like it but would rather it have all Mopar. I think a C body or B body would be cool too. Would be really great to drive that all thru San Francisco wide open in first.

why not a ramcharger frame keep it all mopar but i dont like it

Waste of a good body, if that's what it is as well as a waste of a Bronceroid chassis/ drivetrain.

The cops would have a field day, and by the time you got fenders, flares, mudflaps to be legal it would just look like ess ech eye tee

No real amount of tire travel, either. It APPEARS that there's even less travel than the stock bronco would have.

I like it except for the ford parts. If it was all mopar I would be all for it. I am wanting to do something similar to this with my 4 door parts car. Just a fun little toy to be different with.

Not my cup of tea either. I'm thinkin cars should be cars and trucks should be trucks. One thing for sure , someone put in a lot of work on that thing!!

Why the hell do people do this to cars?
I think it's gross.
BTW, if it was a Ford Maverick on a Dodge 4X4 chassis, i would think the same.
Just stupid and it looks it.
Cars are cars and trucks are trucks, leave them that way.

Last year I saw a 70 or 71 Challenger convertible 4x4 for sale. That weed induced project cost somebody a lot of money in lost value.

-
Back