What do you get when your wife is in control of the remote?

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
cake Boss
19 kids and counting
Little people
teen mom

What IS it with women and these stupid reality shows?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Am I the only one with these issues?????

Dancing With the Stars
American Idol
Desperate Housewives (which has started growing on me, ashamedly)
Lifetime
Big Brother
And many more...

I can gladly say that I don't have that problem!

Go outside and disconnect the cable/sat.dish........when she moves ono something else go and hook it back up.....

not gonna lie, I watch reality shows all the time, they crack me up. Mainly teen mom and jersey shore.

I actually genuinely like ace of cakes, and I enjoy man vs food and diners drive ins and dives.

Typically though, I prefer to watch movies.

It's all garbage for your brain. I can't stand it when my wife watches that crap. Big waste of time and no educational value in it what so ever if you ask me.

It's all garbage for your brain. I can't stand it when my wife watches that crap. Big waste of time and no educational value in it what so ever if you ask me.

Whatcha talking about? Jersey shore teaches you all about tanning, going to the gym, picking up on drunk chicks at clubs, very important life skills.

Whatcha talking about? Jersey shore teaches you all about tanning, going to the gym, picking up on drunk chicks at clubs, very important life skills.

I stopped flipping channels once on that show when I saw this chick. Other than that I think a sniper needs to take all there moron asses out.

Attachments

• jwoww.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 244
not gonna lie, I watch reality shows all the time, they crack me up. Mainly teen mom and jersey shore.

I actually genuinely like ace of cakes, and I enjoy man vs food and diners drive ins and dives.

Typically though, I prefer to watch movies.

Yeah the I like the Food Network shows! Good Eats is on of my favs.

I will gladly say I have two sat systems. One for her and one for me. She doesn't like my sports and I don't care for her Nancy Graceless or Joy Blowhard.

Jack

I just dumped the satellite cause we couldn't afford it anymore. 200 plus channels and nuthin good was rarely on, yet, I had to pay every month for crap service. Screw that. She watches the young and the restless on her laptop anyway.

shes addicted to all those shows like the women with busloads of kids and the 30 different shows about little people. i tell her , we have 4 kids already in this house, why do you want to think of the stress of 8 kids. thats when i either go to the garage or read a book when that nonsense is on. she gives me the same line when im watching gearz or powerblock on the weekends. she says , why are you watching this stuff , you wont ever have the money to do that. the only way to make us both happy would be to have midget mechanics building a musclecar.then there would be no arguement!

My wife and I love to watch Pas Time together.She alway's get's excited when wheelie's happen! We also watch Pink's All Out.Mind you we do also watch corny movie's as well.

cake Boss
19 kids and counting
Little people
teen mom

What IS it with women and these stupid reality shows?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Am I the only one with these issues?????

I don't watch any of that crap, and rarely watch tv at all. ALL women do not necessarily enjoy reality shows.

tkboy, you're really making a lot of points today. I've got a suggestion about what you can do with that remote when you get it back from your wife. :-D :-D :-D

The Biggest Loser. I have to either get up & leave to "kill" other players in online battle on my home computer up in the rec room, or sit through two hours of ginormous fat people crying and sweating.

-
Back