What do you think of flat brim hats?

-
I always thought they looked stupid. Mine are all curved.

That flat thing started in the ghetto and is now in style with the typical suburban kids that make fun of the ghetto but try their hardest to imitate the ghetto.

QUOTE=ramenth;1970155195]Can't stand the flat brimmed hats.[/QUOTE]

they hold te bird dung, nicely.lol they look as stupid as the goons wearing them

From a guy with no hair I always ware a hat when out side . ( sun burn sucks ) But I hate them hats . I would never ware one . This is how i roll home slice lmao :shock:

Attachments

• 0718131649b.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_9779.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 163
I can't stand that crap! How the heck is it supposed to keep the sun out of you eyes if it's cocked to the side lookin like the north end of a south bound mule?!

I'd rock my billy jack hat on a daily basis if it fit! It's about 2 1/2"-3 1/2" too big. :(

From a guy with no hair I always ware a hat when out side . ( sun burn sucks ) But I hate them hats . I would never ware one . This is how i roll home slice lmao :shock:

Time to lay off the pig skins.

Oooh, oooh, my hat is most difrentest...

Lately I've been wearing a "Colonel Blake" hat.

Every great once in a while someone will call it that.

I usually wink, nod, point, and say "bingo".

BTW, that Duster is lookin mighty nice, there, Adam!!

the flat brim ball cap is for a group of people who 99% do not do what we do, just saying...

its got to be curved (as a pitcher it helped me focus) or a boonie hat.

the flat brim ball cap is for a group of people who 99% do not do what we do, just saying... its got to be curved (as a pitcher it helped me focus) or a boonie hat.

It's for the percentage of people that don't have the sense god have a pee ant when it comes to hats

That's the hat where you tuck your ears in under it?! No thanks!!! Those hats look as stupid as the "parachute pants" did in the 1980s! Why can't the kids just rebel like we did in the 60s and 70s by growing their hair long???!

I can't stand them hats, I wear ball caps or ones like khaki posted. Unless your club is full of teenagers or something I can't see them being good sellers or paying for themselves.

I like hats like this. They need a brim that can actually do something.

Attachments

• HAT and NAPPY ONE 005.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 140
FYI, a link to whom it may concern;

Flatbillers.

I thought it was stupid, fifteen years ago, when Fred Durst replaced his eyebrows and the tops of his ears with a red baseball hat and again about a decade ago, when Jesse James started pushing it.

I've noticed for about the past 5 years, that people like leaving holographic stickers and tags on them. That's nice. Look like you just got sold something at the mall. Or stole it.

It's old news.

Throw everyone a curve and go older.

125346F.JPG

I thought that the flat brim was a bad idea as most car type teenyboppers drive rice burners, they buy bolt on upgrades for their cars, and they don't belong to classic car clubs. Very few kids would wear a flat brim hat that a parent bought them unless it had the appropriate kid trendy logo on it.

Attachments

• rice burner.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 135
DaveBonds-

Rob Rampey, one time drummer for DRI, was one of the first people I met when I moved to FL.

Unbelievable!

Then three years later, Manson's ex GF...WTF!?!

In podunk central FL.

-
Back