What happened to the red X option

-
Mother Mopar!!! What the ?????

Good, now a particular member can't red ex all my posts like a psycho and I end up with a list of notifications for no reason other than to be a douche.

Anyone remember before we had the facebook style like buttons, we had a 1 to 5 star rating for each thread?

If I recall that was around 2016 and back, the old site

A bunch ***** about the red X. Another bunch ***** that it is gone. You can't keep anybody happy.
Whats with it Toolman?
It looks like Joey got tired of the complaints and took it away. He is the only one that can do that. I didn't know it was gone until reading this thread.

Truth be told, the X probably saved the mods a ton of work. Now, if somebody disagrees they may actually say what they think which could require moderation.
The
X has a purpose. Feelings are too touchy and this is supposed to be an adult forum for the most part. It saw the majority of it's use in N&P where you are not supposed to be special.

Well the soft *** fuckers have failed to the majority to satisfy the 10 percent,

Go figure,

Killed Craigslist dead.

As much as some got so upset about the X, this is a technical forum. There's gonna be wrong answers that require an X.

You are going to ruin this great sight.
Why change what works?

The world has X billion people in it. There might be a few you don't agree with, and God forbid, some may disagree with you!

Adultism may be required at some point.

-
Back