What have I gotten myself into?

-
Just ordered some RMS parts. I am going to redo my rear suspension so I ordered their spring relocation boxes. Don't need to do it however I like being able to adjust my lower arm mounting point.
To bad,Jrlegacy has the RMS boxes and hardware here for sale..under $50

Just ordered some RMS parts. I am going to redo my rear suspension so I ordered their spring relocation boxes. Don't need to do it however I like being able to adjust my lower arm mounting point.

I used them in the Duster build (since Denny doesn't make them), they worked out perfectly. Tied in well with the Beefy 3/16" rocker supports I made.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I used them in the Duster build (since Denny doesn't make them), they worked out perfectly. Tied in well with the Beefy 3/16" rocker supports I made.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah my home made ones don't have that special pop I really want when people will look under the car (which I know they will)

Just got off the phone with Mario from Airtekk Suspension. They are looking to get into the domestic market and have asked me to be thier test mule. They will be building me a one off system which will develop into a kit matched to the Hemidenny Superslammer and LA Superslammer K members and then will be working on a rear kit for my car alone. One thing we will be trying to accomplish is fitting a solid strong air spring in a location that would normally only fit a standard coil over shock and spring combo and handle the weight of the a body front suspension. My kit will use a fully digital controller with ride height sensors and be able to be operated remotely. Check out their website www.airtekk.com remember though they have mostly import experience currently. I'm happy to be working with them though as they seem very willing to work with my suggestions for set up and they have ultra adjustable shocks at their disposal.

Now I see how I wound up with your plates. Looks decent.

wow took me two days to read through this thread what a great build keep up the great work and i can not wait to see it done!

Gotta have the car in primer by Saturday April 6th for a photo shoot. Girls, Lights, back drops, the whole 9. Kinda freaking out.

Yeah my home made ones don't have that special pop I really want when people will look under the car (which I know they will)

How are people going to be able to see under the car when it's so friggin' low, especially when the bag's are dumped ?????

When I told him what was going on he said "excellant" his misspelling too

excellent!

Johns persistence is paying off....when he has an idea....John just doesn't give up or give in....that is excellent

Awesome! What does Denny have to say about this? Love to hear him chime in.

looking forward to seeing it.....I've only seen blurry pics, but maybe I just had my contacts in backwards ...again

Here is their basic kit. Obviously we need to work on the front shock set up but I like their stuff that I have seen

airridekit25copy_zps4876e14f.jpg

I'm glad to see someone can make progress on there build...I'm diggin' the master cylinder side mount

-
Back