What have I gotten myself into?

-
Fabbing up some of my exterior here are my new exhaust outlets. These pictures are upside down for some reason
82efae24.jpg

2c060ce4.jpg

Filling in some of the rear sheet metal so I can flush mount my bumper.
3e332dd6.jpg

c8529bd4.jpg

ed88a355.jpg

The things I go through to convert from 74 to 72 and them make it custom I swear.

Wow, not only do you get Mod points on this site, but you also get them on the import site for creating a custom ram air Hyundai hood.

2012 charger tips. They line up with my original bumper mount holes since i had the 74 rear end so i should be able to tuck my tail pipes up nicely.

Started mocking up my taillights today. 17" LED Dot approved
9071d1b7.jpg

a0912cd3.jpg

a27b2849.jpg

Still have to round the outer corners out but you get the idea.

Finally more progress. Picked up one of the pieces I was missing for my front end conversion so I figured I'd see what the front end looks like with the grille. Still need a bumper and bumper brackets but that cant wait.

521296f4.jpg

297db7d2.jpg

03617881.jpg

Getting a skim of mud

702f5e18.jpg

no handle no mirror holes

4d988e28.jpg

Started jambing

79885121.jpg

I got my first experience with a paint gun here. Mixed the primer, sprayed the primer, gonna need to sand the runs out of the primer

Nice work John.. keep it up it will be all worth it when ur driving down the street.

Im partial to that front end myself! :) I am diggin' those last wheels too. The black ones. That deep offset would look great. Nice job on the exhaust too! Love what your doing man!

-
Back