What I like about FABO....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Every technical post I read, I learn something new.... Done Chev /Pontiac/ Ford, all those forums,run the same gamut.(gets OLD...) Just simply learning Mopars, even in my forties: Always something new,here....Just my off the comment, for the moment...

There is an unbelievable amount of knowledge here. I also like the fact that whatever I'm working on, no matter what aspect of the car, someone here has been through it, and often times has documented it with pictures to help others along the way.

Yes, It's amazing what I have learned on FABO. I really appreciate it being one of the younger crowd and no longer having family around to help.

The one thing I have not been able to learn here is how to make money................

Yep, every time I get something accomplished, then I want to do something else.

Variety...

Tons of very knowledgeable folks willing to help
Tons of funny folks
Tons of folks willing to pitch in to help another FABO member
Tons of well intended sarcasm

...and yes, tons of ways to spend more money on my car!!!!

The best part is how quick a question gets answered. If I am working on something and get stumped I take a picture and post it on here and usually have it sorted out within the hour.

What i like about it is that it's like family.
Yes, with the arguments, bad feelings, etc.
Then there's the help when you need it, good advice, teamwork, sympathy, a sense of belonging.........
Everyone has their own personality and place.
Yep, just like family.

-
Back