what makes a car a "SURVIVER" ?

-
Nice score.:cheers:.........If you need a good reference checkout my gallery, with exception of the TTI exhaust it is bone stock with 47,000 miles....Dave

Year one sells nice quality carpet kits (thats where I picked mine up for my 72 duster) they sell them for auto's and 4 speeds.

ALSO ,year one offers 20% discounts when buying online.

I used the %20 discount on mine when I bought it and it came to like $140.00 shipped give or take.

That duster sure is sharp!!!!!

***************UPDATE**************

well, i went to get dual exaust put on the car at a custom exaust shop, and i waited like 15 minutes before walking out there to look at the job they were doing, and they had like 15 pieces of 3 inch long pipe tacked together trying to get around the steering and oil filter, so i told them to just finish tacking it in place, and i left. they have no clue how to do exaust here. so i have been stressed since then, so i decided to take the car out in the street to vent, before the new tires go on in the morning.lol one shot and one shot only. the camera dies right as this pic was taken.( i you can barely see the front end of the car

SO NOW I AM TOTALLY RELIEVED OF ALL STRESS,,,,UNTIL THE SHERRIFS PULL UP IN TENS MINUTES. LMAO

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 111
I don't know if this applies to all classic cars, but the way the Corvette people classify a "Survivor" is the following:

At least 50% unrestored in 3 out of the 4 following categories:

1. Under Hood
2. Interior
3. Exterior
4. Chassis

A friend has two cars that were awarded the Survivor tag at Bloomington Gold....A '62 roadster and a '66 427 Coupe....Both were 100% in all 4 categories, and both are stunning cars.

I don't know if this applies to all classic cars, but the way the Corvette people classify a "Survivor" is the following:

At lease 50% unrestored in 3 out of the 4 following categories:

1. Under Hood
2. Interior
3. Exterior
4. Chassis

A friend has two cars that were awarded the Survivor tag at Bloomington Gold....A '62 roadster and a '66 427 Coupe....Both were 100% in all 4 categories, and both are stunning cars.

only 50% untouched? thats it? pathetic.

-
Back