What should My Next Forum Be?

What New Forum Should I make? (you can choose more then one)

• Car Forum (discuss make/model below)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Newer Model Mopar Forum

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Scale Model Forum (cars and other models)

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Home Improvement Forum

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I dunno - leave me alone

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • I only like FABO

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • For B Bodies Only

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
-
I agree that a truck site would be cool, but I don't think I would include Jeep. There are a lot of Jeep groups out there and I think this would need to be a site of its own. But, a truck site would be cool... just don't overload it too much. How far you can really go here is unbelievable... (Dodge D-body, BR-Body, Cummins, Hemi, etc) So many options I think you would see a HUGE gathering without adding Jeep to the mix.

Joey, this a suggestion for an add-on feature for FABO and not a new forum idea. How about a feedback area connected to each person's screen name on transactions they have had with other FABOers? I know it needs to be thought out a bit but just throwing it out there. I have purchased a couple of things through members here that I am really happy with and I have sold a few things with the same results. What say ye?

Follow your A B C's then work on a newer " ForModernMoparsOnly.com " ( you can use than... just thank me for it lol ).

I like this idea. There are a lot of Mopar or no car guys here, and most daily drivers are newer models, and any good car guy can't leave well enough alone, and have to make their cars BETTER OR DIFFERENT than the one you drive off the lot.

the heck with another forum.. lets speed this one up... sometimes it runs so slow. pages take forever to load at times..

Why dont you do it like this

All Mopars home page then split into the categories below
-FABO
-B-Bodies
-E Bodies
-Newer Mopars
-etc.....
If you get what I am saying

the heck with another forum.. lets speed this one up... sometimes it runs so slow. pages take forever to load at times..

Anyone else have a problem with the sites speed ? Seems to go pretty fast for me.

Should be pretty fast - we got the new server all fixed up.

so far today its been ok. but lately i'll click on a thread and the out line of the page comes up and it says done in the lower corner but it takes some time for the actual thread to come up.. it only happens here. the other sites i visit daily are nice and fast.

I have issures with certain sites also. Never want to load fast but this isnt one of them.

-
Back