What work did you do today on your Mopar?

-
And the Mallory dist ,coil, and hyfire VI is in. Afraid to start it. What a wiring nightmare.
Oh how I,m not looking forward to rewiring my 66 Dart.Good thing it,s easy MSD stuff,I just want to eliminate all the old unwanted wiring.Mostly racing,so will have to save blinkers for the odd road trip to car shows.:read2:

Slacker today!

Leave for Arkansas Sunday morning for a week. When I get back
I've got to get bookin' on my 'Cuda. It is scheduled to go to the speed
shop the week of April 12th to have the engine & tranny & torsion bars
and the 3.55 gears. Lots of things to do in the engine compartment
before that happens.

Will report again when I get off my butt and do something.

Oh how I,m not looking forward to rewiring my 66 Dart.Good thing it,s easy MSD stuff,I just want to eliminate all the old unwanted wiring.Mostly racing,so will have to save blinkers for the odd road trip to car shows.:read2:

10 wires, if you want to go full blown, 13 wires. And all the wiring is new home port.

I checked the oil and added some and then took it for a drive... does that count?

Also put a headliner in my boys 66 Anglia panel last night and painted the rear doors and hinges and misc small interior pieces for it today...

I looked at it today as I walked by it after I got off work. Weather has been bad. Not much left to do to her until im happy with it.

Took out the dash of my 69 Dart a couple of weeks ago.Oh before i did that i cleaned up the garage,in order,to do some work on the Dart.Then had some issues with my daily driver,2001 Dakota,so not much else has been done to the Dart.Need to get some more motivation towards working on the Dart,kind of lacking in that area.

Installed new gauges, rewired line lock (new handle with button)/temp switch. Tested line lock 8)
26915_10150125481200573_561290572_11463687_4925188_n.jpg

Worked all day installing appliances in customers homes. I am installing for 18 Best Buy stores and just took on Sears account also. I have been working 14 hr days as of late. it was a beautiful day here and when I got home I looked at the Duster under the carport and thought about taking her out for a cruise but was too damn tired so I went inside and did my daily paperwork and took a hot shower and fell asleep. but now I am awake and hanging out here on FABO trying to catch up on all I have been missing.

Bought a set of crane gold 1.5 rockers from kijiji.Good deal.Now Brian can mock up pushrods for new roller cam when I order my new heads.

noneeeeeeeeeee its still at the paint shop waiting for the stripe to be put on but I did wake up expecting my new 74 corprate plate to be in the mail but its on back orderrrrrrrrrrrrrr

018.jpg

Drove to Summit and picked up a 870 cfm street avenger and a hust line lock.

They had a very nice big block duster on display, looked like a 10 second street/strip bruiser, very flawlessly done.

Made and installed a set of subframe connectors in my Duster. Also narrowed the exhaust because it was too wide to fit with the connectors in.

Made an attempt to line up the hood on the Demon today, but a Mopar Dawg friend said it needed a new hinge. ;-)

Me nuthin'!! If I new I was gunna be in to mopars I should have learned to weld or be a body guy! Work did get done on her tho' just not by me....cost me another sh*tload...

i put my speedo gear clamp on. Waiting to get my yoke to regear the sure grip and also on rear brakes.

Everyday i walk by my duster and think when will the day come that i can just go for a ride in it.

over the weekend got my oil pan on and my heads... its a big step for me, thats more work than I did in the past two months lol

Ummm Not Much Repainted My Swinger Emblems Had A Lil Too Many Beers Kinda Made Me Feel Sick The Rest Of The Day A Good Freind Gave Me A Hurst Quater Stick Shifter For Free Which Was Hella Cool But Still Feeling Beer Sick Yuck!!!!!

-
Back