-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Take a close look at the table and let us know the two things
you would pick to enjoy your time doing if you did not have
a car to work on, and to pass the day or night with.
Look real close and let us know.

If you had nothing ells to spend your time away from work and home.

What would you pick.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I really don't know what I'd do if I didn't have cars to work on.

If I've gotta pick 2 of the things in the posted image(s), I'd have to say:

Fish
&
Cook (BBQ)

I loved to fish when I was a kid, but then I turned 16 and all I've done was work on my cars since.

And I've always liked cooking, including and particularly grilling, but have never really gotten any practice in, because during the summer time when I could learn, I spend my time working and working on my vehicles.

But, again, I'd rather work on my cars...

I'd go plunking gophers with those 22 mags then bbq up a couple of t bones followed by a couple of these.

Terry

P3240013.jpg

As a gun guy, the ammo jumped out right away and my knee-jerk response was that I'd be blasting stuff. Scrolling down slightly made me pause though. If the lovely lady enjoys fishing and has a similar schedule, I'd go that way without hesitation. I can't think of many things that'd be more relaxing.

I'd go plunking gophers with those 22 mags then bbq up a couple of t bones followed by a couple of these.

Terry
Good eye demon seed
They came out with this Hornady mag April 2nd 08 and I got mine on the 3rd.
125 yards flat and fast. 22 WMR Ballistics 2200 fps at the muzzle and 1530 at 100 yd 1134at 200 yd. next best thing to a 17mm. if not better.:cheers:

I would take the fishing pole and the 22 cartridges and if any VARMITS tried to steal ALL my fish I was catching I could shoot them with the 22 shells and then we could have a lot of barbQue Varmit and fried fish! then a few friends would bring the BEER,Fritos and Jalepeno pork skins,horshoe's shoes,guitar,cards and poker chips! LOL It would be one BIG OLD PARTY!

Smokes (from the second pic) and the fishing pole (I would wait till you weren't looking and stuff the beer in my pockets).

Geese guys..................I'd take the girl.

I'd take the horshoe and barbeque fork........then I'd go over to that old geezers house and shove the horseshoe up his butt sideways and poke him in the eye with the fork so he couldn't see me taking your car home to you as your playing guitar and eating frito's with your lovely lady!!!!

So far :-k: some interesting pick's

63dartman!! :sign5: :-D

Ya couldn't beat a guitar and a lady friend to play it for:cheers:(then she could bring the beer, or would that count for three things??LOL) interesting post there Mr. MeMike:-D

I am liken the poker stuff and the bbq. makes for a great combo when your friends bring over the beer cigars, and fritos.,

The strings and cooking tools.
I'll sing songs and cook my way into some preety girls heart. The rest will take care of itself.

I'd take the ammo and head for the squirrel woods and on the way home stop by Mammoth Springs and get a limit of trout ....i forgot to suck a sud along the way then head home with the babe and BBQ my catch while plunkin a tune and playing horse shoes and snackin on those there chips while usein the chips on a hand or two of texas holdem.....more suds please. And pass the gravy for my squirrel. Won't be usein the cigs. I got em all. What do i win Mike?

I'd take the beer and poker chips. I'd call some guys over, get them drunk, :drinkers: and win all their money playing poker. :thumblef: Then I'd buy some cool stuff to put on my car. Tim

Having spent time in the demon seed area south & west mountians, all those items would be utilized adding horses of another type, the ones you feed oats to. Horsepartoya!

-
Back