What would you offer/pay for this pair of darts

-

ProStocker273

MoPar N Jeep
Reaction score
66 2door post 273/auto. Drove car in but hasn't run in years. Quarter panels shot but straight car otherwise.

Attachments

• IMAG0264.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 785
  • IMAG0266.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 769
  • IMAG0265.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 785
2nd car is 67 2door post car slant. Six/auto. Non runner straight other than passenger rear quarter has large crease/dent. Lots of surface rust in and out. Couldn't get inside, as door was stuck shut. Straight bumpers and grill okay.

Attachments

• IMAG0263.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 787
Best pics I could get. Was in a dark garage . Guy needs em gone by end of month and said just come up with a offer. He is nice guy and I don't want to insult him but at same time there is a lot of surface rust and unknowns about cars. He has clean titles too

$0..They'd have to pay me to take those "rust buckets"..

Parts cars if interiors not trashed, to right person, $1500

I know he paid $300 6 years ago for the 67. I don't think I could pay over 1k and feel good about it. At same time I know parted out they would make at least that $1500-2000. I'd part the 66 and get the 67 going as it seemed more solid.

Worth 600 in scrap, too far gone to make any money on. Would make more money parting them out

I agree $800 for the pair but I would start at $550 for the pair and work from there. When the guy bought them they were probably in better condition 6 years ago??

treblig

the 66 grill and headlight rings look good. At least get those off before he scrapes them. 1k for both max

I wouldn't pay $500 for one of them. Especailly if you have to pay or spend time and fuel getting them out. I'd toss $400 at them. There's nothing valuable there unless you put some work into cutting or parting out.

There's easily $500 parts and scrap weight on each car, I'd be in at $800 for the pair! You could double your money at that price!!

800 is about right. They look like parts cars unless alot better looking after being pulled out.

As said by all not much. Yes they look like parts cars. ,

$500.00 for the pair.
$750.00 if you really would like to have them
and have a place to store them.
Good luck and nice find!

Scrapping them is ridiculous, either part them or restore them. Don't act like their isn't any money to be made or they aren't restorable. They aren't 1990's cars they are classics. You don't know until you really look at them, what are the chances finding a "barn car" that doesn't need floors and trunk? really? That 66 v-8 car would be really cool going down the road,, and the 67 well, that is "the " Dart body style isn't it? Its ok to look at the cars as profit/business, but don't forget they are classics, ive seen worse rust buckets than these being restored by ambitious people. Scrap cars are the 80s-90s cars that will never be wanted classics.

There's easily $500 parts and scrap weight on each car, I'd be in at $800 for the pair! You could double your money at that price!!

I agree, I would bet you would make even more....id buy them

$1,000, I think that's fair. With a little work, that 66 might even be driveable and I betcha if it ran and drove it'd sell for more than what you paid for the pair. Maybe I'm just being optimistic though... Hard to say without knowing more.

I would run away. Neither are worth the money and time you would put into them. Find a better car for more money. You will be way ahead.

-
Back