What ?

-
Another one who doesn't have a clue. Must be related to the $600 gas cap guy. LOL

Hey, all he has to find is one idiot that thinks he has a Duster Demon! :)

Excripted from CL ad: "My phone will work 'til May 2nd"

I think he is asking $300, because he needs that much to pay for his telephone bill.

Guess I better take better care of the pair I been tossing around for the last 10 years. Who knew they were worth so much!!! Well, besides this guy.:-D

I wonder if this person wants to buy a few extra, since they're worth so much :sad8:. Maybe I'll call........

Demon Duster Logos - $300 (scottsdale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-27, 6:22PM MST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original 'Demon' metal logos from the old Demon Duster (pair). They are original off an old totalled Duster (the ones with the pitchfork 'M's. In good shape with studs on back, pain faded. My phone will work 'til May 2nd ***-561-2928, otherwise email me and I'll reply. Thanks, Chris. Make an offer

Dang! I did not know I had a gold mine worth of stuff just sitting in the barn collecting dust. What a crackhead!

...Original 'Demon' metal logos from the old Demon Duster (pair). They are original off an old totalled Duster (the ones with the pitchfork 'M's...​

Ahh, they are from the old Duster. Good thing I noticed this, I was thinking they might have been from the Shadow Sundance Demon Duster.

I wonder if he has any Scamp Swinger stuff?

My laughing pain has not faded :toothy10::toothy10:

I got some rare, NOS Valiant Barracuda rear window trim. Fits 64 through 67. Taken from original car shortly after accident 4 years ago.

They are in mint condition, only one stud missing. The color in the "V" is faded , but a guy on eBay sells vinyl stickers to spruce it up.

$1200.00 Cmon, buy these before my phone gets shut off!

-
Back