What's a good asking $$

-
Thanks...Yes easy 10K into the car, however I don't think I said I put 10 in each motor..the engine/s 'just basic' short-block "rebuild" with replacement parts were:

318 - 1500.00
273 - 1700.00 (Crazy but it's was more then the larger one)
oh. well **** i misread. why does it say 12k next to the motor then? idk. just one of those days i guess. umm. well with that being sed i still wouldnt take any less the 10k

Sell the car for a buck?! Excellent idea. I have one of thouse in my driveway now for a freind. Skip splittin the dollor. Just make the car disappear from town behind closed doors or backyard fence. Have your bud title and insure the car. Tell him to drive it a few times a year to keep it good. Around the block or something. If you have the right freind, he'll understand and do this easy. You'll be able to purchase the car back with an additinal 20 - 30 miles on it in the same working condition as when you left it.

Best of luck with it and this difficult time

acctually any car from 1975 and back were ALL concidered a muscle car bro......and a muscle car is what u make of it......slant six to hemi all are in the MUSCLE CAR CATAGORIE

nasty

Must be a young kid making this statement. Or a crack smoker. Ethier way, this is a total ID-10-T statment.

daredevil preeety much nailed it on the head straioght to the wood in one shot. I had a 20 something kid try to race me with his Honda something fart canned rust bucket vs my Duster. I declided him and blew him off so much he became Irate! I Had to calm him down and asked him to pull over for a adult talk on what exactly makes a muscle car and what doesn't. It took a min. to convince him I wasn't trying to get him out of the car to crush his head like a dountut in my hands, but in the end, he got an education on what was and what isn't.

If you dont really know what a muscle car is then ya just dont belong here... lol....

Jimmy hate to see that ride up for sale. Its a ***** of a thing for sure but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Around here $10K

Good luck with all...

-RPM

Thanks again boys/gals..

I do have more time then I expected....so I have time to think this really out.. As stated - once gone, she's gone (I mean the car):toothy9:

Thanks again boys/gals..

I do have more time then I expected....so I have time to think this really out.. As stated - once gone, she's gone (I mean the car):toothy9:
if you have boats, bicycles, atvs, trucks, skateboards, watercraft. ANYTHING!! dont sell your baby. and if you do sell it to someone you can get it back off of so you can get it back. i know my cars not done or anything but the only way its leavin me is if i DIE

I am at a stand still Jimmy boy.:pale:
I have seen your car inside and out,:rock: You have dun some great things to the int and not to mention the drve train and motor and one fine paint job, She is a beauty and has been a favorit of mine here.:thumbrig:
I hope you the best with all that is going on in your life.
Do all you can to keep the car and see this thing through.
Man this sucks:shock:, I could not put a price on your 69 muscle car.

Hang in there bud, You will figure somthing out.:salut:

I can't believe I just found this thread and I hope I'm not too late , Jimmy is the guy who turned me on to this site and Jimmy if you need to make this car vanish I'll put my barracuda outside and give you my garage ,if you want to do the cheap sale thing let me know I'll play along , I'm not a shoebox guy and you can have it back any time your ready I'm sorry to hear about your troubles man and I would hate to see you lose that car , - call me if I can help
Chris -220-9270 { you know the area code }

-
Back