What's for breakfast this morning, guys?

-
Peanut butter Captain Crunch.

I think we should have a pool going on which one of us unhealthy, red meat eating, bacon loving bastards is going to die from either a full blown heart attack or explosive diarrhea with in the next few years LOL.

I haven't got much to post here.I don't eat breakfast on work days,never have.Can't remember the last time.Well I'll see what the weekend brings.8)

i thought about makin a breakfast thread but it loks like wylde1 beat me to it...lol....i work at a chowhall on base and i'm always at work durin breakfast time so i only cook breakfast every other weekend here is mine from this mornin!!

DSC00444.JPG

i thought about makin a breakfast thread but it loks like wylde1 beat me to it...lol....i work at a chowhall on base and i'm always at work durin breakfast time so i only cook breakfast every other weekend here is mine from this mornin!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM....... MMMMmmmmm...
And that looks delicious too!!!!!

This has been my breakfast lunch and dinner for the past 3 days!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wylde1.

Slept in,it was great! Came downstairs and the Boss was making eggs benedict,mmmmmmmm.She make s the best hollandaise sauce =P~in the world.Yummy!8)

We just woke up, it's 3pm we have no idea what the hell happened last night, our heads hurt and I am eating a bowl of crunch berries.

360scamp We just woke up, it's 3pm we have no idea what the hell happened last night, our heads hurt and I am eating a bowl of crunch berries.

Sounds like a good nite JR ! Mmmm cruchberries =P~

Made a good new years day breakfast this morning eggs,toast,bacon,coffee,and warm cinnamon rolls.But with this Darn headcold I could hardly taste anything.I mean C'mon gimme a break .I only eat like this a few times a year as I'm trying to watch the calories .It was like a total waste .Sheesh ! Anyways happy new years everybody ! Hope your all enjoying your first day of 2010 !!!!!:toothy10:

Went on a 2 mile run in 12 degree weather, then had more coffee, egg white omlet with Pepper Jack and good salsa, toast, and some jumbo shrimp.

Going to try and eat better, exercise a little more since I am getting old.. Wish I was 30 again or so.. but have what i have at 49... take care man you guys are doing well! I pigged out last night, but I am going to hold steady for at least a month...

Oat meal and toast 8) I like toast :cheers::-D

Oat meal and toast 8) I like toast :cheers::-D

Your good Mrs. sure does take good care of you Mike as oatmeal and toast is far too healthy.

As for me this morning just a bowl of mini wheats. Gotta stick with the New Years resolution to lose a few pounds but the pork ribs, beans and fixings were sure good last night. I guess I can't be perfect everyday.:-D

Your good Mrs. sure does take good care of you Mike as oatmeal and toast is far too healthy.

As for me this morning just a bowl of mini wheats. Gotta stick with the New Years resolution to lose a few pounds but the pork ribs, beans and fixings were sure good last night. I guess I can't be perfect everyday.:-D

This morning was two slices of pizza from last night =P~ Canadian bacon and mushrooms :happy10: I thought there was a breakfast thread that Wylde1 started :cheers:, Start your day out right so you can drink more tonight :cheers:

5 eggs - 3 sunny side up, 2 over easy. Toast. Tomato cut into 1/4's. Long green onions, celery, radishes and a carrot. Down it with a huge glass of orange juice. Finish with an Activia yogurt cup. I'm stuffed to the gills. :cheers: =P~

Wylde1.

5 eggs - 3 sunny side up, 2 over easy. Toast. Tomato cut into 1/4's. Long green onions, celery, radishes and a carrot. Down it with a huge glass of orange juice. Finish with an Activia yogurt cup. I'm stuffed to the gills. :cheers: =P~

Wylde1.
I will have the same please =P~ just less of it :-D

Thats more then I eat in a week...... No time for breakfast or lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and out the door, just changin' sweaty shirt break gotta get back at it, me and memike are buildin' secret stuff ;)

-
Back