whats it worth 65 formula s 4 speed

-
Curtis,

I'd say no more than $2500 would be a safe bet, if you're planning to drive it. If your planning to part it, I wouldn't go higher than $2000. Looking at the parts stash included, I'd think you could still turn a good proffit at that price. Up north you're lucky to find one in that good of shape, however, I know the rarity of it up here is not the same down there.

I'd love to see you put her back on the road. Good luck with it.

Here in geriatricville they are hard to find he's firm at 2100$ I have a lot of parts to put her back into driving shape, could do like i did with Dad's fish and do all of the bolt up stuff and git her up and running first, brakes done and all wiring checked and working, always nice to be able to drive a project and do a Little at a time, just not sure yet,really didn't need another project but been tryin to reel in this fish for quite some time be a shame to cut the line on such a good fighter, not everyday good fishin comes along.....:glasses7:
Curtis,

I'd say no more than $2500 would be a safe bet, if you're planning to drive it. If your planning to part it, I wouldn't go higher than $2000. Looking at the parts stash included, I'd think you could still turn a good proffit at that price. Up north you're lucky to find one in that good of shape, however, I know the rarity of it up here is not the same down there.

I'd love to see you put her back on the road. Good luck with it.

The 64 and 65 Cuda did not have any emblem in the grille. Only the 66 did.
I stand corrected :glasses7:, Thank you chryslerfat, I looked at a few on utuub and nun had a grill emblem :eek:ops:
I seen Franks 66Acuda and it had it had one, it must be a 66 :D he has 2 I believe.

Yep Wagg's :cheers: No grill emblem for 65.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPLLliRhLR0&feature=related"]1965 Barracuda Formula S - YouTube[/ame]

i bet you 1800 in cold hard cash would take it home. you could definately recoupe some of your money with the extra parts . the dana alone would pay for most of the car. good luck with it Waggs !!

Here in geriatricville they are hard to find he's firm at 2100$ I have a lot of parts to put her back into driving shape, could do like i did with Dad's fish and do all of the bolt up stuff and git her up and running first, brakes done and all wiring checked and working, always nice to be able to drive a project and do a Little at a time, just not sure yet,really didn't need another project but been tryin to reel in this fish for quite some time be a shame to cut the line on such a good fighter, not everyday good fishin comes along.....:glasses7:

As long as $2100 isn't going to make everyday living difficult to impossible, I say go for it. Even if it has to wait on the back burner until Waggin II is completed. You obviously want it, otherwise you wouldn't have been trying to "reel it in for some time." :)

i bought a 1965 formula S , buffed silver, 273 auto, red interior, bucket seat console car wearing the original wheel covers in beautiful shape for 300 bucks in 1998. to this day, i am still kicking myself in the *** for getting rid of it. you know you want this car LOL

I'd throw 2K in his hand and take it home, pull the Dana and clean that thing out. The drivers side doesn't look too bad, but I too see parts car there!!! I'd still buy it though!! Geof

500 and then I'd be nervous.....poor shape(to be kind) and not a popular car....Had a 64...it was ok but accepted like a "red headed step child"

I like the tach, but other than that anything more than 500.00 is a stretch, the bodies prob junk, looks like someone cut the quarters for bigger wheels, and there not worth much money mint. I hate to put the cars down because I love them and even own one. There's a guy on craigslist in Detroit selling one for 2500.00 in pretty good shape that you could drive .

-
Back