whats it worth

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i found a car i want to buy but its in the weeds.....it looks like either a duster or a fury....maybe a valiant.

i cant get the hood opened but i really think its a HEMI because if you squint, the broken emblem on it kinda looks like it says HEMI.

i have no idea what it looks like underneath and the lower quarters are sunk into the ground so they may or may not be rusty.

it also has bird poop on it that looks fresh so that means the car has not been there long.

i didnt get pics because my camera battery went dead at the very moment i got to the car.

Do you guys think this might be a rare one and whats a good offer i should make to the owner who i have not located yet.

:jocolor::jocolor::jocolor:

It's worth a lot if it is what it is, but not much if it isn't.
Just take it home and leave a $100 bill where the car was, that's plenty.

Sounds like that one of one GAYlen always talks about.

It belongs to me. It's not for sale I am going to restore it. Someday

And when I get around to it I'm gonna
shoepolish NOT FOR SALE on the inside of the glass!
Till the I'm just gonna slam the door in your face.

The seller saw one on Barrett-Jackson and he wants only 75% of what it sold for but he never switched the title and don't know where it is now. He will give you a bill of sale though.

It belongs to me. It's not for sale I am going to restore it. Someday

And when I get around to it I'm gonna
shoepolish NOT FOR SALE on the inside of the glass!
Till the I'm just gonna slam the door in your face.

And if I don't restore it, I'm saving it for my kids who might restore it one day since one of 'em said something about it when he was five.

I think my Uncle Jimbob told me about that car ( back in the day pheasant hunting) -- be careful the trunk is full of unmentionables. The smell should be gone after all these years & only some bones should be left. Rumor was he had a crusty metal craftsman tool box with some gold nuggets by his side at all times.
I think Jimbob' s boy Cletus now runs the family bizzness, would have to check with him. Lawrence

Its actually my car and no it isnt for sale. You should see the other 50 or so cars i have sitting in a field hidden away for safe keeping. I rolled the windows down in them back in the 70's so when it rains it will keep the interior clean. According to Barrett Jackson i am a millionaire!! :)

i found a car i want to buy but its in the weeds.....it looks like either a duster or a fury....maybe a valiant.

Rani, I think that you want to buy every Mopar that you see.... LOL!

You seem to like them all. :D

-
Back