• Lime Green

Votes: 50 13.5%
  • Plum Crazy Purple

Votes: 51 13.7%
  • B5 Blue

Votes: 75 20.2%

• Total voters
-
No "Butterscotch", although it's not my favorite colour, I think the Duster looks great in that colour.
It sets it apart in the crowd.
Some models look good in some colours, some don't.
Check it out!

Anything BUT B5...uggh I see that color ALL THE TIME and cant stand it lol. My RoadRunner was supposed to be B5 but I could not do it...had to go B3 blue on it.

Did he ever pick a color finally?
It's been what 14 months now?

LOL! I have decided with one of two colours Vitamin C Orange or Ralley Red. Both with the blackout hood 340 side stripes and tail stripes. I haven't decided on the dual hood scoops or to go with the 340 Wedge hood treatment. But I figure when the time comes to paint the right coulor will make its choice for me lol.

Thats what I was thinking. Vitamin C Orange is pretty rare especialy on Dusters. I have only seen two Dusters in Vitamin C, and both were on the internet. Ralley Red is a pretty common colour and I want my car to be a bit different then other Dusters.

Me to, i like to stray away from the pack, Metallics and two tones are nice.

i think f1 palr green awesome colour you don't see very much

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

BTW - The pics don't do the color justice. The FE5 Rallye Red really looked sharp on that car. The white stripes set it off very nicely too.

YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW. Everything yellow, bumper, tires, glass. I love YELLOW

My absolute favorite color on any car is BLACK! But, my next favorite is whatever the factory sent it out as. I don't care what color it started life as, a nice new paint job in the original color looks great and has class.

Hemi-orange,thats the only color a duster should be....:grin:

what color is the interior that will help in a desision i mean you dont want some like red interior purple outer color

That is the first question and best answer. I read that certain combinations weren’t allowed to be ordered. Maybe green with a red interior.
Seems to me that some colors look good on a Mopar but not other brands. (Only Chrysler could pull off purple and orange cars.)
Some colors look like a “Chevy” color to me. But that is just me.
The best color is Chrysler.

What! 4 pages and not one vote for GY8 Gold Metallic! yeah, its not my favorite either but you sure dont see many of them.

What was the white they used on '70 Dusters ?? Was it Alpine white ?? Can anyone direct me to a link w/ all the '70 colors ?? I'll probably keep mine white cause I like the look w/ the black interior and black vinyl roof, but options are nice

I like B5 Blue and C7 Purple. I almost painted my Duster C7 but my wife pointed out that the factory color TB3 would make it worth more. So I say paint it the factory orange.

-
Back