• Lime Green

Votes: 50 13.5%
  • Plum Crazy Purple

Votes: 51 13.7%
  • B5 Blue

Votes: 75 20.2%

• Total voters
-
Merry Christmas everyone! It's snowing here in Colorado! I love all these colors: Chrysler had some great colors that really reflected the late 60's early 70's era . Here's one I haven't seen here - G2 Frosty Green - only available in 1974 and 1975. I've only seen this color a few times - most recently on a 74 Cuda with a white vinyl top - STUNNING! Here's a picture of my former ride - 74 Dart Sport, with a 2 stage repaint in it's original G2 Frosty Green.

DSCF0232b.JPG

hard to decide to many good choices but i went with hemi orange i also like b5 lime green and yellow but hey thats the beauty of mopar not just one car and color they are so diverse. Justin

Depends on the car

I like white

don't care much for green but have had several green cars

Like B5 Blue, midnight blue, med blue, HATE ICE BLUE

Like red

Love Hemi Orange owned my hemi orange Challenger 17 years

Black looks great when it is on a straight clean body

Lemon Twist Yellow

Prowler Yellow

Curious Yellow

Plum Crazy but only with white interior and stripes

If your car is Hemi Orange I would leave it that color. Add some black graphics for factory look or gold, brown white for custom look

4BBDDartImp.jpg

`72Chal.jpg

DC07.jpg

Does anyone have a good-quality picture of a B7-painted A-body (preferably Duster/Demon/Dart Sport)? I really want to paint my Duster a mix between Plum Crazy and B5, sort of like those metallic pearl/candy/whatever I don't know paints that change color in different light.

Does anyone have a good-quality picture of a B7-painted A-body (preferably Duster/Demon/Dart Sport)? I really want to paint my Duster a mix between Plum Crazy and B5, sort of like those metallic pearl/candy/whatever I don't know paints that change color in different light.

the purple and light blue on my Prowler are Dupont Chromalusion and change colors depending on the light, VERY EXPENSIVE PAINT It was $270 a pint 9 years ago when my car was painted.

4BBDfarmer.jpg

I still have about 10 colors i cant decide on, with a top five that im leaning towards. Just when i think ive decided to drop one off the list, I end up putting it back on. As of today (who knows what ill like tomarrow), these are the top 5 colors im thinking about for my 64. Right now i really like the butternut yellow color, with my black interior,but as usual i dont know if ill like it 4 years from now.

62a6_1.jpg

nicecolor.jpg

cuda.jpg

2drop2.jpg

2c5f_12.jpg

i really like black on the Duster,Demon,Dart Sport model, seems to me that the yellow and orange colors go so much better with the B bodies. Although I think my car looks pretty menacing as well.

What's the difference between the plymouth colors Lime Light and sassy grass or on the dodge sublime and green go? Anybody got some pics to compare them?

What's the difference between the plymouth colors Lime Light and sassy grass or on the dodge sublime and green go? Anybody got some pics to compare them?

There is no difference beween Dodge & Plymouth Colors of the same code. Some people will try to tell you otherwise - but DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! Remember, these cars were built on the same assembly lines and painted at the same time. When the paint code is the same, that equals the same color regardless of the name. The paint names were purely a creation of marketing.

FJ5 Lime Light = Sublime
FJ6 Sassy Grass = Green Go
FE5 Tor-Red = Hemi Orange
Moulin Rouge = Panther Pink
Citron Yella = Curious Yellow
Butterscotch = Bahama Yellow etc

How about Hemi Orange, Vitamin C Orange, Plum Crazy Purple and some other peach colorhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=24026&stc=1&d=1203547879 I don't know the name of.

S6300744.jpg

I like yellow and always will. It makes me feel good.

DSC_0183.jpg

or this one's not bad either.

MATS2008002_edited.jpg

There is no difference beween Dodge & Plymouth Colors of the same code. Some people will try to tell you otherwise - but DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! Remember, these cars were built on the same assembly lines and painted at the same time. When the paint code is the same, that equals the same color regardless of the name. The paint names were purely a creation of marketing.

FJ5 Lime Light = Sublime
FJ6 Sassy Grass = Green Go
FE5 Tor-Red = Hemi Orange
Moulin Rouge = Panther Pink
Citron Yella = Curious Yellow
Butterscotch = Bahama Yellow etc
Lemon Twist=Top Banana (there, now your straight): )

How could you forget Lemon Twist Yellow? (FY1)#-o

e72duster-car-front8.jpg

-
Back