• Lime Green

Votes: 50 13.5%
  • Plum Crazy Purple

Votes: 51 13.7%
  • B5 Blue

Votes: 75 20.2%

• Total voters
-
I went outside of the norm and painted my Duster a newer Dodge Ram color Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat. I love it. I am a big fan of B-5 Blue as well but wanted something a little different.

Duster Small.jpg

My Sport is top banana yellow/black interior,the Duster will be ralley red/white interior/black headliner-carpet-dash/white stripes. The red/white, is my favorite.

My most favorite is Red or orange...ALL Mopars look great in that! especialy with a black stripe treatment!

My least favorite is B5 Blue, CAN NOT STAND THAT COLOR! every Mopar I see was in that color and seems to be like the old Chevy addage...one on every street corner. My RoadRunner was originaly B5 blue but I had to repaint it B3 Blue becuase B5 is just too overused/overseen I have seen a trillion B5 Blue Mopars but Very,Very FEW B3(Ice Blue metalic) or even B2 Blue Mopars!

I'm going with B7 on the vert. I like a little darker blue

Medium Turquoise Metallic. That's the original color of my Dart. :)

None of the ones you listed on a 1970 - 1971 Plymouth Duster 340...

For me, it's B7 - Jamaica Blue Metallic, which is what I had on my new 1970 340 Duster! What a color on that body! Rare and understated, but with enough metallic to kep your interest when you look at it.

I also had a 1969 340 Dart Swinger in R4, Bright Red...

Thats a sharp color with either a black or white bumblebee tail stripe ...

Describing the color name as Bright Red (this was the official Dodge name for this color applied to the 1969 Darts) is really a bit misleading...The actual color looks like a ripe tomato!

The 1969 Charger R4 was the exact same color but was called Charger Red.

The 1969 Plymouth Road Runner in R4 was called Competition Red.

Of course this thread is useless without pictures!

I need to transport pixs. from my old computer to my new computer!

Ace26: that is almost the exact paint I want for my Duster after she goes to the shop except I want a black-out hood. That is one FINE looking Plymouth you got there. Black and Yellow: nature's "KEEP AWAY!" colors!

-LY

Ok, the first thing to catch my eye on my car was the COLOR! I believe it was available in 1973 only as I've only seen it on 73's... all body styles but only on 73's. It's Pale Green.... If I were you and the body was straight........ nothing like black on black or triple black if your lucky with a white stripe!!!!!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/558036103MhUQPq

Dart Sport-z-g.jpg

I'm doing prep work now on my '73 Swinger which was originally sky blue. I'm leaning toward b3 since its kind of a silvery-blue.

Not sure if this is a mopar color, seen this duster at a car show and thought it was great looking. Is this Petty blue?
carshow006Small.jpg

My new favorite color is 1966 Dark Blue Poly (Metallic) EE-1. Awesome color.

There are so many colors I like...seems like the right color on a certain car sets if off whereas the same color an another car sometimes doesn't work so well.

i just had my 68 painted and went everywhere from copper to the original mist green. at the end of the day i decided on black.

180582.jpg

-
Back