Wheel that looks like this

-
Shopping for wheels is a pain in the A--. Try Performance Plus, Hot Rod Hanks, carid.com

Good Luck.

The link worked for me, that's a big buck one piece/no welds wheel.....

You want one that looks like it and is a one piece wheel that's cheaper?

that would be a tough find.

yea that was weird, the website wouldnt respond and my puter went all crazy. i will try it again in few. or even better if just posted a pic here.

weld makes a wheel called the prostar that is similar to the Mt wheel.

jegs and summit both have their own brands of wheels now check out their product lines.

thats a pretty specific wheel. i dont know if youll be able to find a cheap knock off other than a prostar or weld wheel

That wheel is gorgeous......and a 15x10 only weighs 10.75 lbs...?

I'm gonna look at Billet Specialties and will report back.

Ok i'm Back....Billet Specialties has a wheel called Streetlite. Pretty nice wheel and price looks to be in the mid to high 200s.

I really need to learn how to post links...

That wheel is gorgeous......and a 15x10 only weighs 10.75 lbs...?

I'm gonna look at Billet Specialties and will report back.

Ok i'm Back....Billet Specialties has a wheel called Streetlite. Pretty nice wheel and price looks to be in the mid to high 200s.

I really need to learn how to post links...

I found them not bad about 270 for rears and 250 for fronts not bad and look really good

I applaude you for looking for the most options, i mean when you gonna drop a grand or more for just rims on a car............you do have good taste:thumleft:

Nothing personal Doug, but rodlite's even though they are nice, really don't give a drag/track vibe to me. More toward a pro touring, street rod look.

If you want that vintage drag look...Widen a set of stock steelies for the rear and leave the cragars on the front.

-
Back