When your Monte overpowers your DONK wheels.............

-
The amazing thing is both blew off the same time!!

The amazing thing is both blew off the same time!!

That's what surprises me. Not only what are the chances all 5 studs sheer at once. What are the chances all 10? Those things must have been on their last legs for a long time.

Should bought slightly smaller wheels and upgraded his studs first.

First off your assuming all 10 lug studs and nuts were there!
That's what surprises me. Not only what are the chances all 5 studs sheer at once. What are the chances all 10? Those things must have been on their last legs for a long time.

Should bought slightly smaller wheels and upgraded his studs first.

I think somebody loosened all the nuts............

I cant understand wth they are talking about at the end.....? No helmets, no tech, no joke.

I did not understand one word they were harping on about ??????

I did not understand one word they were harping on about ??????

I heard one of 'em say "It ain't the driveshaft". Duhhh.

What the hell kind of strip is Memphis where there is virtually no spectator control? Anyone and everyone can walk out onto the track any time they want to?

That car is no longer a "DONK"....now it's a DONKEY after watching it kick it's hind legs up in the air!!

Treblig

I say he had those LONGgggggg lugs all the reeeeaaaalll race guys use, maybe the discount ones made in where else?? CHINA!? ha

What the hell kind of strip is Memphis where there is virtually no spectator control? Anyone and everyone can walk out onto the track any time they want to?

The ghettoization of drag racing.

The ghettoization of drag racing.

Geez Jim that starting line crowd is SMALL I've seen lots of vids where there must be 100 people around the cars, starting!!

birdman-your-mom.jpg

Watching them fumble around pre-stage and staging was well worth the pay off on the launch.

Before I started taking my car to test and tunes, the one bit of advice given to me was unless you are John Force, don't burnout past the tree.

I have also as a personal notice, have been amazed at the lack of tech inspection on test n tune or run what you brung nights.
My brother even commented the one night they didn't even ask me to pop the hood!

When I was running my 2011 Coyote Mustang when it was new, you would not believe the Axle spitting, trans puking, backfire explosion dumpster fire Civics they let run the track.

No lie, one night I made ONE pass. That was it for "test and tune night". More like duct tape, test and break night. Every 5 cars was a starting line cleanup for 10 minutes.

Geez Jim that starting line crowd is SMALL I've seen lots of vids where there must be 100 people around the cars, starting!!

People are nuts, Del.

I cant understand wth they are talking about at the end.....? No helmets, no tech, no joke.
I am glad Memphis is not my local track. What a mad house there. The track officials would lose their minds if that many people were at the starting line not to mention at the scene of a wreck or blown up car.

He dropped the back of the car onto the tires which proceed to launch the rear after tires contact the fender. Car goes up tires go down, simple physics. The idiot hit the air shock Down

He dropped the back of the car onto the tires which proceed to launch the rear after tires contact the fender. Car goes up tires go down, simple physics. The idiot hit the air shock Down
^^^This except the way the front stopped dead for a split second I would say he dropped the whole car on all 4 , with hilarious result I might add .

-
Back