Where Are All The Pre 2010 Members

-
I was here before this style board.
Re signed up under this user name on 6/05.

July 9, 2004. Was working on the "Mutt", wife called it that because I had a very nice Chevelle at the time. 440, 4 speed that gave me grief, so I came here. Here it is in primer.

70 440 dart.jpg

long live the BOG and the halcyon days of xoom, listev and yahoo groups
If it wasn't for the BOG I probably would have been one of the fist dozen or so here. At the time I didn't have time or see the need for more than one forum.

Alan

Last edited:
i joined in Nov 2010 but lurked for at least a year . I had zero computer skills back then thats why i didn,t join earlier .

I don't post very often, but I do come on here regularly.

There is so much amazing information on this site from the members :thankyou:

Every once in a while, when someone brings up an old thread, I click on some of the names that I hadn't ever seen or seen for a long time. It kind of makes a person wonder what happened to them, when they haven't visited for years.

What year did this place start. I belonged and still belong to Moparts for many years. It used to be a good site but now not so much. Tech is long gone and pictures end up sideways.

Since Feb. 2010 here.
Pretty much built an entire car top to bottom with the knowledge I’ve gained here over the last 13 years. This place is the best!

-
Back