Where are the a bodies going

-
Virtually bumped into a guy who has a 66. Valiant convertible he's trying to part with. It's definitely a project.

How many here have numerous cars?
I have had a few...

IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_0885.JPG
Dart Farm 1.jpg
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2340.JPG
DSP 1.JPG

Many of them were bought CHEAP. A few of them ran, a few were registered, very few had titles, most were 4 wheel drum brake cars...

DS 1.jpg

75 Drat 1.jpg

The little demon came here in 2014 from San Fransisco. 70k actual miles and 226 slant six automatic. It has one repaint, otherwise all original, down to the plaid seats and rubber floors. The previous owner Installed the scoops and tail, I did the wheels. I can't seem to run the thing out of gas!

1971 demon 14 april 2020.jpg

Getting sent over seas, people been asking ridiculous prices, which people in the USA wont pay but in other countries where there money is worth more than ours they dont give a ****. lol

Getting sent over seas, people been asking ridiculous prices, which people in the USA wont pay but in other countries where there money is worth more than ours they dont give a ****. lol

Yeah, just sold a duster on eBay that went to Australia. Wasn’t the first A body I’ve sold that went there either.

Hey Toolman Mike...LOVE all the pictures. It looks like you live at A-Body Ranch, USA. What a cool vacation destination THAT would be!

-
Back