[WANTED] where is all the SBP mags at?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mjs69gts , have some 14x10's myself with n50 on them as well , what wheel pattern are yours ? and what slot design are yours ?

hey mjs69gts , have some 14x10's myself with n50 on them as well , what wheel pattern are yours ? and what slot design are yours ?

as soon as he gets me some pictures and a shipping quote I intend to buy them, so hopefully I can answer those questions for you soon

in the mean time, any pictures of them on your car?

I bought these 15 inch halibrand reproduction wheels a few years back. They are available in 5 0n 4 but are special order

Attachments

• 20130504_162223-1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 254
diymirage , they are big and bulky shipping on greyhound was the least costly i've found . oh and i've never used them yet .

i have these small bolt cragar ss rims.
but they need some blasting and some good paint work or re chromed .... or powder coated.
14 x 6 with 4" backsapce
14 x 7 with 3" backspace

I bought these 15 inch halibrand reproduction wheels a few years back. They are available in 5 0n 4 but are special order

those look nice, and I like them being 15" but I really prefer the slotted look

diymirage , they are big and bulky shipping on greyhound was the least costly i've found . oh and i've never used them yet .

ive shipped wheels before myself and I used to tape 2 of them together to get the best rates
I doubt you could get away with that with wheels of this size

i have these small bolt cragar ss rims.
but they need some blasting and some good paint work or re chromed .... or powder coated.

I always liked the look of Cragars but I feel the slots are just the perfect look for the duster

Sbp
14x6 (2)
14x8 (2)

PM sent

this is what they look like on my duster

now, I'm still looking for a PAIR (2) that would match these
good tires would be preffered

I was heading down James street this morning, and saw your duster sitting out front. I've gotta say those slotted mags look good. especially with the vintage MT tires.

I have four 14x7 aluminum slots wheels and tires . Back tires are P245/60R 14 nice lots of miles left. Front are not good . $200 + shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 158
I was heading down James street this morning, and saw your duster sitting out front. I've gotta say those slotted mags look good. especially with the vintage MT tires.

thanks
I love the look of it

I was coming upon 120th this morning (also down james) and I caught a yellow light
I was in 2nd gear, doing about 50 so I gunned it
I went across that intersection sideways :cheers:
I love it

I have four 14x7 aluminum slots wheels and tires . Back tires are P245/60R 14 nice lots of miles left. Front are not good . $200 + shipping

I'm only looking for the fronts right now
would you be willing to separate them?

How about some cragar ss 8"? Small bolt

I have SBP slots, but they are up here and you are down there! That literally makes the price double once it hits the imaginary line on the map.

I have SBP slots, but they are up here and you are down there! That literally makes the price double once it hits the imaginary line on the map.

as long as the purchase price is low enough I guess I can handle higher shipping :D

LOL, I don't think I could bring myself to part with them cheap enough to do that! They are few and far between. I'm always looking for slot mags and I have only ever got this set of SBP.

honoustly, I have seen a few different good deals come up here...but only in sets of 4 or 5 (yes, five...gotta have that matching spare)

i still think i got a good deal on the two i bought, now i just need to find two more to match them

honoustly, I have seen a few different good deals come up here...but only in sets of 4 or 5 (yes, five...gotta have that matching spare)

i still think i got a good deal on the two i bought, now i just need to find two more to match them

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=344610

attachment.php

after some research ive found the 14X8 is not the best size for the front

so, if anyone has a set of SBP 14X6s or 14X7s kicking around...im still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back