Which do you Prefer, BACON or CANADIAN BACON?

Which is better?

• Bacon

Votes: 115 75.7%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 37 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
If this photo is any indication of a healthy example, I think I'd like to try some. (CNN tower in Toronto pointed out just so you don't think this is some poseur.)

LMAO
ahh yes the 'canadian landmark' picture.

(this used to be the #1 picture google images would find if you searched for 'canadian landmark'. I see it's dropped to 5 or 6 now though lol)

(if you drop it and it breaks, then it is done)
yep, the only way to eat bacon

After living the the states for 12 years and explaining this to all my friends and inlaws down there I finally had a friend smuggle 20 lbs of peameal back bacon into Michigan and now they all know what real Canadian bacon is , it's called peameal because thats what the crumbly stuff is peameal and most of them now make sure they slip into Canada for a slab whenever they get near the border . Nothing beats a Back Bacon on a bun with mustard and white cheddar -tomatoes and onions optional eh !

Ok. I like them both but baccon the best.You guys put up all that tenderloin stuff and it mad me think of the recipe I just came up with and tried the other day.I took my love of pork rhinds and crushed them in a bag, into a powder (like bread crums).Took the loin beat thin dipped in egg wash then into the pork rhind crums and to the oven for a porklicious good meal.MMMMMMMMM.If you listen closely, yes that be my arteries closeing

After living the the states for 12 years and explaining this to all my friends and inlaws down there I finally had a friend smuggle 20 lbs of peameal back bacon into Michigan and now they all know what real Canadian bacon is , it's called peameal because thats what the crumbly stuff is peameal and most of them now make sure they slip into Canada for a slab whenever they get near the border . Nothing beats a Back Bacon on a bun with mustard and white cheddar -tomatoes and onions optional eh !

Cannucky, I live in the Seattle area and my neighbors are Canadian. Real back bacon is quite the treat! Yummmmy.:prayer:

A couple tasty treats from tonights menu.. skins and scallops. but what would they be without the BACON? !

Attachments

• IMG_0009 (640x480).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 278
Cannucky, I live in the Seattle area and my neighbors are Canadian. Real back bacon is quite the treat! Yummmmy.:prayer:
Yeah my American wife could never understand why I got pissed when they put that ham in front of me calling it Canadian bacon until she got the real deal then she got just as mad .

Yeah my American wife could never understand why I got pissed when they put that ham in front of me calling it Canadian bacon until she got the real deal then she got just as mad .

Maybe you can get them to put American bacon on the menu. And Show them this Picture.

slab_bacon-500x288.jpg

bacon+revised.+Murica_0c1a32_4289790.jpg

What part of the pig to Pork Rinds come from? Someone told me they don't have Pork Rinds in Canada.

I've never had a Canadian bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, but I have had a bacon pizza. My mom always cooked bacon for breakfast. How about Canadian bacon and eggs. Eggs Benedict would be strange with bacon.

No offense to our Canadian cousins but I vote Bacon. The real question is crispy or soft.

Bacon on a cheeseburger....way better than that other stuff from da north! LOL :D

Attachments

• baconcb.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 215
Aaahh..If you look at the nutritional value of pork rinds they are better for you than most potatoe chips.Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!

I love both of them but can't eat it.I haven't had them in a while,I really miss peameal Bacon!

-
Back