Which do you Prefer, BACON or CANADIAN BACON?

Which is better?

• Bacon

Votes: 115 75.7%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 37 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
It was spam, egg and cheese samwich for breakfast today. I eat bacon as a meal, i put canadian bacon on my samwiches.

Why even ask? its like saying would you prefer to drive a Viper or a unicycle?

Everytime I spend a weekend at the track,its peameal bacon on the BBQ.Gotta love peameal bacon,tomatoe on a kieser bun.Only takes 5 mins too.LOL

Everytime I spend a weekend at the track,its peameal bacon on the BBQ.Gotta love peameal bacon,tomatoe on a kieser bun.Only takes 5 mins too.LOL

Is this the stuff?

Attachments

• Sliced-Peameal-Bacon.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 244
Is this the stuff?

Yep thats it Keith, same as I think the 4th pic. We dont call it Canadian Bacon, I have always called it Peameal. Both "normal" bacon and peameal are good, ya can eat em both with your hands! And "wheels" is right about the beaver or the Canuck Woodchuck

Cool, who ever thought FABO (a Mopar site) would be a great place to learn about pork!!!! :prayer:

bacon.jpg

Bacon (Pork Belly) is the sh*t!!
I eat it for beakfast, wrap chicken breast, steak, porkchops and whatever else I can with it. Slap it on the grill and enjoy! We even stuff Jalapeno Peppers with cream cheese and wrap it in Thick sliced bacon for the best Hors D' oeuvres in the world!!!

American bacon, thick sliced.

Tip: arrange on foil-lined cookie sheet and put in cold oven, turn on to 400 deg and bake for 15-20 min til desired doneness. No mess and bacon doesn't shrink nearly as much.

American bacon, thick sliced.

Tip: place on foil-lined cookie sheet and put in cold oven, turn on to 400 deg and bake for 15-20 min til desired doneness. No mess and bacon doesn't shrink nearly as much.

No shrinkage is always good!!!! :D Thanks for the tip David!!! :cheers:

HaHa .. No Contest !
American Bacon = Only Real Bacon
Canadian Bacon = Cheap Cut Ham

That's like comparing natural to implants sure you can deal with the implants but it just doesn't feel quite right ROFL

Love 'em both. Bacon for sandwiches and Canadian bacon for breakfast and pizzas.

We're going to fry up some thick peppercorn bacon, cabbage and onions on New Year's Day for good luck. Kinda tradition in my house. Man that's good stuff.

i actually had to look it up

Attachments

• pork_cuts.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 210
  • PorkCutsChartLarge.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 204
  • pork-cuts.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 205
-
Back