Which do you Prefer, BACON or CANADIAN BACON?

Which is better?

• Bacon

Votes: 115 75.7%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 37 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Ok, which do you like better, Bacon or Canadian Bacon? :D

Attachments

• Bacon4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 801
  • baconnew.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 800
  • canadian-bacon2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 816
  • canadian-bacon.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,679
are you kidding ....canadian bacon is like ham

bacon is bacon ....real bacon plus it can have crispy edges...which makes me crave it

Bacon, definitely! No offense intended to our Canadian members.:D

your kidding right? We make sandwiches from #3....and #4 is a ham and eggs piece. 1 and 2 is the real meat candy.

Can I get a double order of #1?

So, friends from up north, is 'Canadian bacon' actually something you have in Canada, or just a US marketing thing?

Well I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I prefer "real" bacon. And thats just how I voted.But if I eat bacon these days I have the Canadian ham as its kinda the lesser of two evils.

ok What I saw in the pictures was bacon, bacon and then some ham,and ham (maybe back bacon)
We have real bacon just like you guys that ham you guys call Canadian bacon is
what we call back bacon i think (I call it ham). Just a marketing thing I guess.
Bacon is great , "back bacon" or "Canadian bacon" as you call it is ham , but you
really haven't lived untill you've eatan some 100% pure Canadian beaver. (l) Cheers.

I voted bacon even thou the other one sounds better. LOL

Canadian bacon and mushrooms on my pizza please, bacon on my plate for breakfast please .........

Bacon, Canadian bacon, ham, smoked pork chops, sausage, pork chops, fried bologna, Spam, steak, it's all good as long as there are enough eggs, fried potatoes, gravy, and biscuits to go with it and no seafood was added.

Yessir, Canadian bacon is for real. Had some this morning. Before today, I can't remember the last time I did.

ok What I saw in the pictures was bacon and then some ham (maybe back bacon)
what we call back bacon i think(type of ham). Just a marketing thing I guess.
Canadian bacon is great , back bacon is ham , but you really haven't lived untill
you've eatan some 100% pure Canadian beaver. (l) Cheers.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Beaver tastes like chicken

Definitely real Bacon, I used to like Canadian Bacon on my Pizza until they started putting real Bacon on Pizza. Haven't eaten Canadian Bacon since. Bacon is definitely my favorite meat.

This....is Canadian bacon, not back bacon, bacon. Made in Saskatchewan. A little pricey, OK a lot, but damn good. The wife hates when I help do the shopping, because I always grab a package of Harvest! And MSG free, so I think it is good for you too! Not that any bacon isn't. :D Now I'm hungry....

Attachments

• slide_bacon31.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 690
Taylor Ham........but we can not get it here in Washington.....

oh wait a minute.....is this another weird poll? are you planning on comming to my house and stealing my bacon??? LOL!

ok What I saw in the pictures was bacon, bacon and then some ham,and ham (maybe back bacon)
what we call back bacon i think (I call it ham). Just a marketing thing I guess.
Bacon is great , "back bacon" or "Canadian bacon" as you call it is ham , but you
really haven't lived untill you've eatan some 100% pure Canadian beaver. (l) Cheers.

I voted bacon even thou the other one sounds better. LOL

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Beaver tastes like chicken

I refuse to comment on this one...pleading the 5th

-
Back