Who else have problem with whitepunkonnitro?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
odd - did anyone else notice that OP disappeared after the first 1/2 hr. and just three posts.. ?

Yep. Time for this thread to fizzle out. The buyer and seller voiced their opinions as well as other members. Stick a fork in it. It's done.

Yep. Time for this thread to fizzle out. The buyer and seller voiced their opinions as well as other members. Stick a fork in it. It's done.

I agree, this thread has kept us busy for sure Mike :glasses7:

Like Tony said, it ended up being the best advertisement ever, plus it showed us who the retards are.

It of been a real hoot if you could have got him to buy the spindles you tried to push on him
that wouldn't fit his car also. Who knows you could have sent him a broken spindle also and called him names when he brought it to everyones attention. Then you could call anyone else names also that doesn't agree with you that it was the buyer that is wrong for posting his unpleasant experience dealing with you.
I see I also was wrong and gave you to much credit thinking you knew it was wrong to send this guy those brackets. Since he obviously needed them for his super modified dirt racing & hotrodded A-body disc brake conversion. Nevermind the fact there is not a single post on this entire site about one of these popular dirt cars with the so desired c-body brackets.
If we all could only be such stand up guys like this praise worthy seller and not
sent the buyer a useable bearing retainer he proudly boasted he still has.
After all its ok he just wasn't useing his glasses.

You all just keep going your own ways.
I will contact the guy and send a retainer to him myself.

It of been a real hoot if you could have got him to buy the spindles you tried to push on him
that wouldn't fit his car also. Who knows you could have sent him a broken spindle also and called him names when he brought it to everyones attention. Then you could call anyone else names also that doesn't agree with you that it was the buyer that is wrong for posting his unpleasant experience dealing with you.
I see I also was wrong and gave you to much credit thinking you knew it was wrong to send this guy those brackets. Since he obviously needed them for his super modified dirt racing & hotrodded A-body disc brake conversion. Nevermind the fact there is not a single post on this entire site about one of these popular dirt cars with the so desired c-body brackets.
If we all could only be such stand up guys like this praise worthy seller and not

You're making yourself look like a fool

That's just your opinion again. You should a helped the guy. He was your customer.

OK, here is a link to an add I ran for late C Spindles on this site, and it includes a link to a discussion about using them on an A Body
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=292038&highlight=spindles

Either you or he could have spent less than a minute doing a search, and would have all the information you could possibly use.
Ignorance is something that cannot be transferred to another person. Stop trying

Name calling will just get this thread shut down folk's, let's find a happy place :glasses7:

Guys, it was a misunderstanding, no one was wrong. I deal with this at work about every 8 minutes. let's drop it.

Eh.... I'd like to answer the OP's question.... No. My experience with Tony has been nothing less than wonderful.

Thank you all for your attention and may you have a happy and prosperous... day.

Respond to this
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=292038&highlight=spindles

Here is the text to the original add from last year:

If you're going for super heavy duty, these might do the trick. Thicker C Body rotors will take the Viper calipers...1 inch drop spindle will help get the nose down without unloading the torsion bars. Uses a larger upper ball than the 73-up A Body so some scrounging and or fabrication may be required. This thread has a bunch of good info on these http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...HEga733U_vJKBA
I have the spindles and Caliper brackets...rotors are regular Auto Parts store items. Asking $100 plus the ride. PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

I'd spend a grand with Tony if I had a grand to spend.

I read most of this.
I have been doing this a long time. Do not know a lot about 11.75 caliper brackets and never had any. I see them for sale a lot. Did not know the difference until now. Learn something everyday, thanks you. I probably would have sold him the same thing or maybe looked into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back