who has a Pre 67 A body ?

-
We got 1 its a 66 plymouth valiant i love these early a bodies but there a pain to get parts for

Love my early A body. In April I'll have owned it for 32 years. Not much to look at right now, but when I bought it it was a twin to the one 64_Barracuda has.

smythge, I hope that '65 Dart doesn't have a 7 1/4 rear in it. I can only imagine the carnage! :blob6:

:burnout:

That wagon is hip love it,wish my 63 valiant sig 200 was dun,dont grow upand keep on wagon.

Yes , early A-body site would be nice !!
"stroker 402 "
JOHN

raggie in park perfect.jpg

I have a 1966 Barracuda I bought in 1993 as a daily driver... It was a great car and I drove the wheels off of it. In the late 90s I turned it into more of a "street rod" and it lost some of its daily driver appeal. I am currently in the process of returning it to its former state... I really miss the practicality and its ability to go on long trips without breaking the bank.

I really enjoy this site!

I have a 65 Charger Dart in which I just rebuilt the front suspension with HD torsion bars and converted to the Wilwood front disc brake conversion. My next project will be installing new HD rear springs with an 8-3/4" diff.

65ChargerDartsmall.jpg

I have one,It is all arig #maching car 1963 valiant signet 200 nopost 225 30 over pushbutton trans bucket's and I did injoy driving it untill the front trans seal went out,aint mutch too look at,but a rare find anyway,boy yall sure got some strong looking rides,And the best site. thanks for the entertainment here!! :drinkers: http://w51.photobucket.com/widgets/...&featurename=1963Valiant&pa=/f367/63plymouth/ so here she is check my pre 67 A body out :thumblef:

Hello All, I Have A 64 Valiant With A 6cyl Push Button Automatic. Its A Slow Process But A Steady One I Hope To Be Able To Drive It This Summer As Soon As I Finish The Body Work (not Much) And Paint It , I Have All The Parts Just Need More Money And Time. Dont Hear Or See As Many Valiants As You Do Other Models But Would Like To. Thanks

I just started a new project. I have a 1964 dodge dart 170 post car I am building into a resto rod. Parts have been difficult in obtaining but I'm getting there. I find that there are not many that do these cars.

I would be thrilled to have an early A-body section. These cars don't seem to get much attention at many other sites, so it would be nice to have a concentrated section.

I look for parts from Layson's and The Paddock. I comb the catalogs but don't have much luck finding what I need. Finding parts for my 66 Barracuda is a living Hell! :evil2: When I can find parts, they are quite expensive compared to other years! Any way to put the like-minded together would be fantastic!

65ChargerDart said:
I have a 65 Charger Dart in which I just rebuilt the front suspension with HD torsion bars and converted to the Wilwood front disc brake conversion. My next project will be installing new HD rear springs with an 8-3/4" diff.

That car has always intrigged(?) me. Definitly a cool car.

Lee

had a 65 valiant signet that died of cancer,,,,now down to this sweet 66 commando

MVC-003S.JPG

I am currently rebuilding a 1966 Dart GT. 273, 4bbl, auto. Appears to be mostly original as from factory. Just about done with the body work and getting ready to paint. Interior redone by Legendary. I'm new to this website and forum. As soon as I learn my way around I'll post some pics. I also have a 1978 "F" body Plymouth Volare Super Coupe. Numbers matching with about 37000 miles.

Very nice website.

I have a registered domain name 'MyClassicMopar.com' that I intend to get started on within the next year. I will probably try to stay with 'A' bodies and 'F' bodies.

As for your question about a need for the 'early years' of the A body.. I think it might be a good idea as interest picks up in these true early muscle cars.

driver front.jpg

side view of car(2).JPG

Nice to see another 66 GT!! Welcome to the site!!

Hi, I'm new to this site-recently got a 66 dart gt- 225- w/buckets and console- red w/black very poor interior- my first car in 1974 was a 66 dart- we need a forum lots of diffs- anybody got a rear bumper for a 66?

Some nice early A's there guys. Hey Prismboy, that looks like a very familiar sight, a stripped down 66 A body and a guy contemplating the complexities of bodywork and life in general. Still there, still doing that. :)

-
Back