who has a Pre 67 A body ?

-
I vote YES !
finding info on my 63 Dart seems to be hit or miss. most things are listed for 64-66 darts. 63 seems to be an odd year, being the first year for the A Dart.
Mine is a mostly original daily driver. I work on new yuppie mobiles all day long. I love it when someone with a late 80's or early 90's starts talking about their "old" car. I take them out behind the shop and show them an OLD car. priceless

yes an earily A section would be great

thanks
tophat

I only have the one left....below is pic

Bryan
:burnout:

Dart2700003.jpg

I too have an early a-body, I have a `64 Valiant convertible. I would like to see a segment devoted to just the early cars also.

I have a 1965 Barracuda purchased about a year ago. It's powered by a 273 Commando V8, though it's not a Formula S. Automatic transmission, power steering, manual drum brakes. It's Ivory with a black interior. I've replaced the original faded carpet, heater core, wheel cylinders, shocks and installed the correct Hi-Po exhaust system. This car spent most it's life in southern California, it's rust free and original.

Don

IMG_0865Small.jpg

DCP_2024Small.jpg

IMG_0269Small.jpg

IMG_0865Small.jpg

DCP_2024Small.jpg

IMG_0269Small.jpg

Here are some pics of my project. It has the original interior in it. It is a radio delete car.

I currently have a 400 block mocked up in the car. I hope to put in a 500 stroker with a Dana 60 and a 4 speed.

I need something to get to the beer store and back with before the beer warms up.

Mike

right.jpg

left.jpg

front-lt-seat.jpg

front-rt-seat.jpg

back-seat.jpg

-
Back