Who has the best timing chain available for s.b.

-

Demon540

Reaction score
Would like to know what's the best timing chain set up for s.b. mopar?
Not concerned with cost! Thanks any input greatly appreciated!

Milodon.

It's called a gear drive.

Wouldn't mention it because you asked about a timing chain, but the Milodon GD is bullet proof, you'll never have to buy another one and, your cam timing will be the same on the engine stand, on the first fire up, and 100k miles later.

Milodon.

It's called a gear drive.

Wouldn't mention it because you asked about a timing chain, but the Milodon GD is bullet proof, you'll never have to buy another one and, your cam timing will be the same on the engine stand, on the first fire up, and 100k miles later.
I knew someone was going to say gear drive lol. u r right but it's a street car 620 hp and the gear drive makes too much noise for me! Thanks tho!

I knew someone was going to say gear drive lol. u r right but it's a street car 620 hp and the gear drive makes too much noise for me! Thanks tho!
620 HP SB street engine? That is good.....how you do that?

One of the Cloyes billet is good. Whichever you want with the features you want. They are not under 100 bucks, so if you find one that is, it's not the right one.

I make about 420-430 HP and I run a Milodon GD. They don't make noise. If you walked up to the car you'd never know its in there.

Ported Eddie's RPM. Has this cam....
20170116_125443-jpg-jpg.jpg

780 CFM Holley HP carb, 10.5.pistons, Air gap intake, MSD. Built by a circle track engine builder.

TTI headers Flowmaster muffler, 2 inch pipe. X pipe.

Just got tune worked out for the altitude Im at, and x pipe installed and a PVC for street use.

I make about 420-430 HP and I run a Milodon GD. They don't make noise. If you walked up to the car you'd never know its in there.
So the gear drive is that quiet? I guess I haven't heard the small block ones, or seen them. The b.block ones are way loud.

So the gear drive is that quiet? I guess I haven't heard the small block ones, or seen them. The b.block ones are way loud.

Somewhere on this forum is a video of my car running. You can't hear it. The ones you can hear are the ones I don't run.

The Milodon has a fixed idler gear and goes under a stock timing cover.

-
Back